Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Smart Home Gadgets

Support was amazing at diagnosing the issue and fixing it quickly! They even helped remove an additional button even though it wasn't related to their app. Thanks for the amazing support!!!

July 27, 2020

You are more than welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)

QUALIPOP™

Really nice and dynamic support customer service, i recommand you to use this app which is free for the first product, so you can test and see ! :)

July 27, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

brceyewear

Works well. Support has a very fast respond. Thank you.

July 22, 2020

You are more than weclome and thank YOU for choosing us! :)

Shop MagneCord

Works great! Great support. Easy to install and easy to setup. Would recommend. Plus its free for the first product/

July 22, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

ShopProsto

every thing works pretty fine

d

July 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

RICHARDLUMIERE.COM

Fast service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21, 2020

Thanks, we appreciate your feedback :)

BNN BROS

Really really liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike this app! works wellllllllllll. I actually got higher ROAS .

July 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Utili Maia

I opened a call and they answered me immediately. Thanks to the application for the good service provided.

July 20, 2020

You are more than welcome, we are just happy to help :)
Good luck to your business!

Shape For U

The app is great, easy to install and easy to use. I had a small problem, but the customer service solved it within minutes after I asked the question, really helpful and kind staff!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Presse & Chaleur

Easy to use, a lot of possibility and more important, fast customer service, solve my issue in less than 2 minutes... I tried a lot of other application but no other application arrives at its level of excellence

Best application for quantity discount

July 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!