Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

PriceMonsterClub.com

I recently purchased this app and was totally blown away at how easy
it was to set up and use. I had some issues at first, on my end, but the support team at Quantity Breaks & Discounts were able to resolve the issue quickly.
This is a great tool and I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about increasing their sales. They also have a support team that is Awesome. Artem and Egor did a great job in helping me get set up. Since I'm not very tech savvy, the other apps I tried to use were too confusing and required hours to get set up, their support sucked. There is no time wasted setting this Bad Boy up! Get this app today! You'll thank me later!

ABLETOOLThailand.Com - บริษัท เอเบิลทูล จำกัด

We use the app to offer our tiered pricing and it works wonderfully in our store. The service is exceptional, quick, friendly, efficient - highly recommend :)

Finer Findings

This app is more appealing and easier to use than Discounted Pricing. I like how you can place the widget anywhere, easily. Thanks!

doublexstore

very useful app that helps improving conversion rate, responsive support team and decent price for potentially earned sales

Yosoytemplo.com

It is a very good application and the best thing is the support service that solves all the problems right away.

Great Lakes Bogo Sales

Great service and fast response time. They are the first app that I've found that can give my site the functionality I have been looking for.

EasyVacuum

I tried almost all similar apps and this one is the best without contest !
And the support is really really fast, i had a few problems on 2 of my shops and everything was solved in a few minutes even on the middle of the night so it's worth 5 stars.
Keep up the good work guys.

candycouples

Great customer support. I had issues with the design of the widget on my product page. They solve it within minutes. Really appreciate their help. Thanks

Likedtrend

they have great support team. i had problem and they helped me a lot to solve my problem. i highly recommend

Gordon Bags

Their Customer Service has also been really helpful, when we've had issues they've helped us resolve them quickly! We've been using the bulk discounts app for a few years and its worked well for our needs.