Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

JacketPillow

Customer support is amazing. I cannot believe how fast it is. I had some issues with margins on my website but customer support fixed it instantly.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Glorious Hoodies

awesome app! i use this app from 20 days and i have already 1000$ in profit from using it. i love you guys :) I installed quantity breaks on all my stores to increase my profit. The best application ever !!!

November 12, 2019

Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Unique Monkey

Really helpful support team. Good app!

November 5, 2019

Surprise You

I really like the way it looks in my store. This app is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done. the support is very nice!

November 5, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Pionnier Active Gear

I really like the way it looks in my store. Quantity Breaks and discounts is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done.

October 23, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreeShippingAllOrders.com

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

The Blank Pineapple

This app did not work on all orders. I contacted the support staff on 3 occasions. The first agent, Alex, was pleasant and helpful, the second and third time was a rude, dismissive, person who kept deflecting blame on my customers and their OP system or their cache history, everything that was already checked with the first agent. I give up. They cant fix the problem so I'm done.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We've checked your conversation with our support managers, we discussed this situation with all the employees that were engaged to figure out on this situation and make right steps to prevent such situation in the future. First, I would like to extend my sincere apologies, but I understand that it will not compensate your expenditure. When I checked your conversation with our managers, I mentally was on your position and it was hard to understand that the situation resolving has been delayed so much. If you give us another chance, we will be ready to check the issue again, as we interested in fully resolving this problem and to prevent this from happening for our customers.
Please respond to our e-mail our let us know about the way you want to communicate. Thank you in advance!

Le Cuisto

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

September 26, 2019

Environmenstrual Co

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

stretchnseals

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

September 20, 2019