Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Candle Shack

The app is great and the support better. I needed the app to work in multiple currencies and support made it happen within 24 hrs. I cannot ask for more.

Trendy Vaults

great app very nice works well

Mydailyshopedia

Great App, Fast Support....Recommended

Barrack Street Co

App is so simple to use. I had a small problem with pop ups on my site but the developers made adjustments to the app and had it working within 24 hours. Great friendly service as well!

Dream Wedding Secrets

had a couple of technical glitches to start with customer support was brilliant :-)

App works great should pay for itself very quickly

Anythingkitty

This app is amazing! It increases Customer Order Value, creating greater profits for us and the customers are happier to get the discount. Instead of using the sales tactic of "Fear of Loss" or "Sense of Urgency" it promotes abundance, which is a great help on both ends.

Above anything else, this company provides exceptional customer service. We had needed specific customization with one of our other apps and they were very fast in helping us out. Resolving any and all issues very quickly along the way. Every Shopify store will benefit from having this app.

Numberoneapparel

Awesome app!!
Their support is amazing!

Nail Art Tools

Very prompt and kind Olga's attention despite being already late. She resolved the technical issue in a few minutes and I didn´t have to do anything more than clean cookies and reload the page. Regards!

Thedailyshopedia

They have great and fast support as I have a different theme. They help me to get it working very fast. They also guide me to make my offers work. Thank you....

Bnprojects

I like this app. It works great! Fast support.