Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

ThoseGurlyThings

Excellent customer service, I switched themes and i needed help and Artyom was straight onto it! 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

July 8, 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

Genie Stop

Fast, helpful support! Fixed some issues I was having getting installed very quickly. Everything so far, so good.

June 25, 2019

Homie Trends

It says 8 day free trial, but it is really a 5 day free trial. The support team was helpful. I would like for the app to have an option to center the discount box that we create.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! The app has 8 days trial period, that's correct :) Seems like there was technical issue, as a compensation for this inconvenience we prolonged your trial period to 14 days. Let us know if you need any help!

STEELWAVE

This app is great & support service is perfect. I had some customization to be made with my theme to make app work. It was done in no time.

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help :)

last things

This application works great. I'm still in the testing to make sure there are no issues but I highly recommend anything from SpurIT.

May 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

poco2poco

A great app with many options.
Fast and highly competent support even with custom change requests.
I like it.

EastMall Marketing Inc.

I'm updating my review now to be 5stars! Their help support is superb. After my review, they immediately attend to my concern. The app is totally working now on both desktop and mobile! Kudos to Artyom~

May 23, 2019

Thanks for updating your review. We highly appreciate it. We’re really happy that you are now satisfied with our app and service. Our company places customer satisfaction as a top priority, and customers like you who are making our job very gratifying. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

PriceMonsterClub.com

I recently purchased this app and was totally blown away at how easy
it was to set up and use. I had some issues at first, on my end, but the support team at Quantity Breaks & Discounts were able to resolve the issue quickly.
This is a great tool and I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about increasing their sales. They also have a support team that is Awesome. Artem and Egor did a great job in helping me get set up. Since I'm not very tech savvy, the other apps I tried to use were too confusing and required hours to get set up, their support sucked. There is no time wasted setting this Bad Boy up! Get this app today! You'll thank me later!

ABLETOOLThailand.Com - บริษัท เอเบิลทูล จำกัด

We use the app to offer our tiered pricing and it works wonderfully in our store. The service is exceptional, quick, friendly, efficient - highly recommend :)

Finer Findings

This app is more appealing and easier to use than Discounted Pricing. I like how you can place the widget anywhere, easily. Thanks!