Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

WineDiscounts.com

Great app and great customer service! I have a small feature request and will definitely bump them over to a 5 star if they can apply it. Otherwise, hands down I will recommend you to try them out!

June 11, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated ;)

Adams's Car Parts

There was a little styling issue on my product and support guys helped me in a minute, very nice! 5 stars!

June 11, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact our Support team anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Fast Hand Shop

Great app with nice features! Awesome support team. Highly recommended.
Works for free for 1 product

June 11, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Airco Cleaner by V&V Products

Amazing customer service! I had a question about a bug and they fixed it in less than 5 minutes! They are amazing!

June 11, 2020

We are just happy to be useful :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Nobel Beauty

I integrated this into my store. I couldn't get it figured out and wouldn't pop up. I message the chat and within 5 minutes I had a service rep (Artem) approved on my site and he configured it for me in seconds! Highly recommend this app and the developers! he even changed the color of the widget for me. What a boss

June 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, our specialists are always here to help!

Bratus Horticulture

Just downloaded this to my store, looking good so far. Help from Artem on the in built chat was super quick, and he is really helpful. Helped me set it up in minutes.

June 5, 2020

We are always ready to assist and happy to be useful so don't hesitate to contact us anytime :)

HAPPY KOALA

Great app and Great customer care service, timely, friendly and professional. The app has a great design, multiple discount options, one of the best out there !

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlendGet

Great app get more profits with less adpend i love tis app they also give free trail for one product you can also test them

June 5, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy that you love it :)

Task Free PH

i like this app because it makes my customers buy more than they originally planned. I recommend this app

June 5, 2020

Hope it will keep making you money for a long long time!

Beelectron

The Best Pricing apps i've tried so far. Also had a small misunderstanding of it, whice support team helped me correct in matter of seconds!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for such kind words!