Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

HairWess

Great customer service and great app , really love increasing my aov with this app. I recommend to others !

October 5, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Each Day

Glad to find this app that does exactly what I need. I had a small issue getting the app installed well, the team got in touch with me to check it was working and they were able to fix the issue quickly and with minimal back and forth. I'd happily recommend.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

SweetySweat

Really good app, really good support, every time I needed help, they answered me in a minute.
Thanks for everything

October 5, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! :)

WithyWow

Nice app and great support! I recommend this app! Support was very helpful because they reseted the product counter after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Thank you!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues :)

ButterBasics

Support is amazing! Just the app we're looking for and works great. Appreciate your help, Alexander!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Exude Wealth | Men's Cufflinks & Accessories

Alexander was quick to assist with a small problem I had with the design. Literally fixed it within 2-3 minutes. Spectacular!!!! Highly highly recommended.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Tron Studio

A very trustworthy business partner! The customer service replied promptly and solved the problem right away!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Smart Fruit Box

great support! f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Noah Store

I used this app less than a week and have desinstalled it. But for my surprise I received a charge $28. Updating: team contacted me and resolved the situation very quickly. Very good support. Chargeback made, I'm changing my rating.

September 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 250 products while it allows to use it for free on one product page only, so that's the reason of this charge. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid this accidental charge. Also, we tried to contact you via email to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

UPD: Thank you for updating your review, we highly appreciate that :)

ChangingIron

This is a great app to kickstart your first quantity break. The customer support is excellent too and does whatever they can to help if you encounter problems.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)