Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Bigbul

Useful app, and with the new feature it's getting amazing!

Gadgetmycar

Great app, does the work and amazing support team

Oceansalivehealth

Not at all useful if you use discount codes. Customers complain they cant now use the codes. Should however, make an option in this app that you can use discount codes when buying multiple items. Even if one stock item has multiples and others don't, customers are unable to use discount codes which leads to a poor experience. This needs to be fixed by the developers of this app!

Collabsports

The app is very useful to grab our customer attentions. This app really helps to increase our sales.

Officebox Se

This app is so easy to use and it just works great. Thank you!

New Green Nutrition

This app is great. I have done extensive research on quantity discount and decided on this app for the convenience and easy to use interface. I can customize by category or individual product and can setup customize text and where to place. It's as easy as drag and drop. No coding required. There was some initial setup kinks that needed to workout but the app developer had a quick turnaround to fix the problem. My order sales saw a boost on the first day and we hope it continue to stay that way. Highly recommended

Shopsockprints

Great app that gets the job done! We have been using this app for quite awhile now and haven't had any issues. Easy to use too.

Utilitytruckparts

It's Good, but theirs more I need, still need it to hook up with Shopify POS.

There is a lot more this app could be doing to help sell discounts on my website.

Example have ability to show discounts on the item thumbnail underneath single unit price to entice a customer to click thumbnail and learn more or just add to cart a bulk quantity. I would like to have default set whether I want to do fixed to percent discount. Also I want it to be easier to add new discounts maybe smaller discounts or to move around discounts or have the quantity ability to self organised based on the quality input.

Mybaebee

Absolutely superb customer support & it works perfectly! They made some changes to the way it looks for us and did so immediately! Seriously impressed. Try it out in our store www.mybaebee.com

They recently added the ability to apply the quantity/ tiered pricing for different variants of the same product which is fantastic! Definitely recommend!

Dazzling Daisies

This app is wonderful. There are not too many apps out there that offer tiered pricing, and I like the fact that this app doesn't create extra variants. It is very easy to set up. No coding needed whatsoever. The theme support is fantastic. I had a few issues to get the app to look right with my theme and they went above and beyond. I am so happy with this app!

1 2 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 51 Next