Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Dianna Lynn Decor

I persisted for months with another tiered pricing app that had more reviews but in the end, could not function as I needed. I reluctantly uninstalled it and tried this app and Bam, it was up and working instantly. So happy.

Testkerstin23

The app is perfect and the customer support is amazing! Thank you so much guys! I also tried some of the other related apps but I'm going to stick with this app. The setup is intuitive, it has all the functions you need and looks great on mobile. I would definitely HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a good quantity discount app with super quick customer support on top of it.

Europeanallure

Support is awesome! Better than Bold Apps quantity Breaks!

Bigbul

Useful app, and with the new feature it's getting amazing!

Gadgetmycar

Great app, does the work and amazing support team

Oceansalivehealth

Not at all useful if you use discount codes. Customers complain they cant now use the codes. Should however, make an option in this app that you can use discount codes when buying multiple items. Even if one stock item has multiples and others don't, customers are unable to use discount codes which leads to a poor experience. This needs to be fixed by the developers of this app!

Collabsports

The app is very useful to grab our customer attentions. This app really helps to increase our sales.

Officebox Se

This app is so easy to use and it just works great. Thank you!

New Green Nutrition

This app is great. I have done extensive research on quantity discount and decided on this app for the convenience and easy to use interface. I can customize by category or individual product and can setup customize text and where to place. It's as easy as drag and drop. No coding required. There was some initial setup kinks that needed to workout but the app developer had a quick turnaround to fix the problem. My order sales saw a boost on the first day and we hope it continue to stay that way. Highly recommended

Shopsockprints

Great app that gets the job done! We have been using this app for quite awhile now and haven't had any issues. Easy to use too.