Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Utilitytruckparts

It's Good, but theirs more I need, still need it to hook up with Shopify POS.

There is a lot more this app could be doing to help sell discounts on my website.

Example have ability to show discounts on the item thumbnail underneath single unit price to entice a customer to click thumbnail and learn more or just add to cart a bulk quantity. I would like to have default set whether I want to do fixed to percent discount. Also I want it to be easier to add new discounts maybe smaller discounts or to move around discounts or have the quantity ability to self organised based on the quality input.

Mybaebee

Absolutely superb customer support & it works perfectly! They made some changes to the way it looks for us and did so immediately! Seriously impressed. Try it out in our store www.mybaebee.com

They recently added the ability to apply the quantity/ tiered pricing for different variants of the same product which is fantastic! Definitely recommend!

Dazzling Daisies

This app is wonderful. There are not too many apps out there that offer tiered pricing, and I like the fact that this app doesn't create extra variants. It is very easy to set up. No coding needed whatsoever. The theme support is fantastic. I had a few issues to get the app to look right with my theme and they went above and beyond. I am so happy with this app!

1 2 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 53 Next