Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

BrokenBonesInc

Very good app for promotions based on a product quantity, it really boosted my sales, also the app is very easy to setup

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are just happy that you like the app :)

YourFears

Perfect app, great customer service!
I'm using it to create promotions based on product quantity and it works brilliant

February 19, 2020

Thanks! Good luck to your business!

Daily Discount Store

Really nice design, fits in nicely with product page does not make the page look cluttered.

However the app works when it wants to, some customers are paying the correct discounted prices yet others are having to pay the full price for the same amount of items.

When I test the app myself it seems to work, all the discount levels are applying to my cart... not sure why some of my customers are paying full price and whether this it is my Store Coding which is the problem; or a fault with the app.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really important for us. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Gone Nova

The free plan has everything you want, other apps with free plans are missing important pieces. If you want to test quantity breaks start here.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Optimal Distribution

We have had great success in using this app. We use it to create discount levels on most of our products. It's straightforward to set up and looks clean and professional on the product pages. When I needed help with troubleshooting and adjustments, Eugenia was possibly the fastest in response time I've seen with any of our applications. Thank you for your help, Eugenia!

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

The Prince Webshop

Nice and versatile for selling multiple units with rebate. Support is quick and efficient. App itself presents well in theme and I like the fact that it is not a popup.

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Blessed Conviction

Definitely a 5 star app. Would recommend it all day. Customer support is really helpful and quick. No issues at all

February 19, 2020

Thanks for such kind words and good luck to your business!

wholesomedeals

Great app and the customer support is really helpful
Definitely recommended for all of you that want to add quantity breaks and increase their order value
i would give it 5 stars

February 19, 2020

Thanks! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of difficulties or questions :)

Away lint

Easy to use, easy to set up. I will recommend this app to anyone wanting to insert a simple volume discount at their product page

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties or have questions!

Corona Gadgets

Really good app and the customer support was excelent. I was attended by Stanislav and he is just awesome. I recommend this app 100%

January 30, 2020

Thank you! We are glad to be useful so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)