Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Bluestewart®

Awesome customer support they fixed my issue instantly I love the interface and the simplicity 5 STARS!!

September 2, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7!

TheOilySkinVacuum

Amazing app, amazing service & great value!
best quantity breaks app in shopify, highly recommended!

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate it!

BreyleeWhitening

Looked at other upsell apps and they all made my website look scamming and unprofessional. This one is clean and works nicely. 100% would recommend.

August 25, 2020

Thanks so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better :)

BeautyGlam

August 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

TYCHI

great customer support. eugenia is lovely. had some trouble setting up the app but everything works nicely now

Thanks :)
We are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Meine Holzbox

The app is really good! It does what it should and that perfect! The support is also really nice and helpful! Thats what matters these days! Thank you team! :-)

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

luxcharge

App works perfectly, also best support ever! I tried other quantity breaks apps and none of them were as easy and as fast to set up as this one. Other apps had bugs or just did not look good.

I was having issues with the apps compatibility with the currency converter I was using. Eugenia spent time to ensure the issue was resolved perfectly. I am being honest when saying that this was the best customer support I have EVER received with a shopify app. Would give 10 out of 5 stars if possible.

August 25, 2020

Thanks you for chooisng us! We are just happy to provide top notch service :)
Good luck to your business!

Signs2Go

Two thumbs up! Great for products with tiered pricing. The instruction is very easy to use! I would recommend other businesses to use this app.

August 25, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time! :)

shopamura

I had an issue and the support was active Sunday morning my time to fix the issues quickly. This is a great app and truly great support!

August 25, 2020

Thank you! We are happy to be useful, feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

CalmyCats™

If you have any problems don't worry, they can set up the app in seconds for you. I had a problem with the widget not displaying and they fixed it so quick. 100% Recommend

August 25, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!