Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

ChinStopper

Quantity Breaks, really is a must have for any Shopify store, and amazing customer service! Thanks Quantity Breaks!

January 4, 2021

Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Ppillow

Fantastic application, I had just two problems but they were solved immediately by the excellent customer service, a special thanks to Eugenia who was super helpful and efficient in helping me.

January 4, 2021

Thank you! Our Support team is always ready to help with any difficulties :)
Good luck to your business!

Emmenas

I used this app to show discount prices for my customers, i had an issue becase i'm using gempages and the widget didn't show up. I asked the customers service and they responded instantly and helped me adjust the app to my needs. Very nice of them !

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues!

Lovely

J'ai eu besoin d'aide pour paramétrer l'application et une personne l'a fait pour moi. Très réactive, agréable et efficace ! Super.

January 4, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Flawless Belle

The app is easy to use and has a lot of features! It also has the BEST customer support! Replies in an instant and resolves your concerns quickly! Highly recommend the app! :)

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much! Let us know in case of any difficulties, we are available 24/7!

LedSanity

I had some trouble setting it up because of page bulder and support answered me in like 1 minute and fixed everything! :)

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Hairbye

The best customer service I have ever seen!! This app is very easy to set up. I definitly recommend it!

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Hope the app will keep making you more and more sales :)

PlutoSmile

I used this app and its work very good for me. With very helpful customer support . Everything is OK . Recommended.

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Greatest Paws

Best customer service available! :) Love the app, create more apps like this, easy to set up free and value is overloaded!

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are just happy to be useful, don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Pulse Therapy

I had some trouble setting up my quantity breaks successfully. Their customer support was truly amazing. Went in and fixed my problem within 30 minutes of me contacting them.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7! :)