Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

SAAY

Great customer service by responding promptly! I had to explain exactly what my issue was but it was fixed in 5 minutes!

August 20, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Please let us know if you face any other difficulties, we are always glad to help!

Solar Serenity Co.

great customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime!

Candice Official

Very good and fast service. I had a problem and they solved in 5 minutes. Very well! I love the app :D

August 20, 2020

You are more than welcome :)
We are just happy to be useful, don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7!

The Wrist Fix Pro

customer service great! Great app has definitely increased AOV for my store! little confusing to set up but they help you right away.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your kind words and good luck to your business!

Lotus Flower Candle

Terrific app. I was a little confused setting the app up, but their support team took the time to help me on a Sunday afternoon. If you're familiar with the Shopify app world, this is very rare haha. The app works great, much better than other discount pricing apps I've used in the past. I highly recommend it.

August 17, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! We are available 24/7 and always glad to help :)

Facecoverus

Support team were fantastic! Thanks for all your help guys! They were very quick with any questions or concerns I had.

August 17, 2020

You are more than welcome! We are just happy to be useful :)

Bear Essentials

Alex worked with me, he was super helpful and very quick in responding! Great app for adding quantity discounts!

August 17, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't heaitate to contact us :)

babybagpro

Got support after i rated the app bad, they've solved everything and sorted things out. thanks for that

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email and configured the app correctly for you :)

Aforcli US

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.
I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.
=============================
I will report you as scamer to shopify !

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify :)
Also, we've tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Phurimo

Stanislav, easily attended to my request quick and fast! Would highly recommend this app again because of its customer service!

August 13, 2020

Thanks so much :) We highly appreciate your feedback!