Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Mr. Wellness

At first, the app did not perform well. But after I contacted their customer support service, they fixed my issue within a few seconds. Good service. I recommend them.

December 7, 2020

Our Support team is just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

PlayWear Football

UPDATE: I received great support from the developpers. Everything works perfect as I wish!
I can't see the widget anywhere even though I went through the whole process.. And this is the only way I could find to contact the developer (SpurIT). Please help and fix your customer service...

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are available 24/7 so please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Yellowoga

Undoubtedly the best app for quantity breaks. The customer service is very kind, helpful and beyond excellent. Got a response within a minute.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Next Realm Gaming

Worked instantly on installation and walkthrough. All ready with live store ready settings. I'll be taking advantage of their free plus 3hr priority offer!!

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Reprise Activewear

Second time I've used this app for Black Friday bundling discounts. They are always super helpful with any tech issues (only have had minimal things) and quick to take action! The app works great and super easy to setup. Thank you!

November 26, 2020

You are always welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

pettheory

Easy and free app for bulk discounts. I just downloaded the app and integrated it with my Shopify store. I haven't received a purchase yet though.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Fusion Promo

I like the ease of use and now just need to see if its compatible with my product options app.
Also need to check if I can change the look and feel of it on the product page.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties or issues!

lovelyclothes.shop

very high quality and quick solution to the problem. I thank manager Stanislav for such quality support. 5 stars!!

November 26, 2020

Thank you! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!

Supply Chain Packaging

Great app - does exactly what it is supposed to. Set up is smooth and easy and the customer interface looks modern and easy ti understand.

November 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

Homedecorblanket

Very good support team, Love the app and got a lot increase in sales before too! thanks a lot for the app

November 26, 2020

It's so good to know that you love it! Hope it will keep making you more and more sales!