Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Kite and Crest

Great support and app works exactly as needed. Had an issue with it not showing up so contacted support and they fixed my problem instantly.

July 2, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out anytime :)

InTrigg Hobbies

Tried the app. It is quite comprehensive and suitable for those who are looking for multi-tiered pricing. Online chat help was very quick to attend to my queries.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

SWEXSHOP

J'ai utilisé l'application depuis a peu près deux mois et elle convertit bien; elle augmente le panier moyen.

July 2, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires :)

anfli

Awesome app! Easy to use. I had one small problem and they helped me almost instantly - thats insane! I can recommend this app 5/5

July 2, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

ModernCrate

Amazing app, looks very good on my store!! Much btter than other options as it looks very different and less spammy

July 2, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

DGN-PPE

It does what it claims. Great customer service. Helped me always when I need them. Also, help you out of their way if needed.

Definitely recommend it. Its fully functional app.

July 2, 2020

Thanks so much! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better :)

Manhattan Import Company

The app is easy to install and set up. It works well, and dynamically updates pricing in the cart. Staff is responsive and helpful, too.

July 2, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it :)

Fill The Cart

good support / good product... just in beginning fase but looks good so far. i need a least 100 characters

July 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Atlas Bilot

Thanks very much for the help, he very fast answer in your questions !
I haved problem with payement in the app and he resolve this in 10 minutes !

June 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!

The Liquid Volt

had an issue with the pricing, accudentally went on to the paid plan and the guys at customer service helped me out as quick as they could.
Outstanding customer service.

June 25, 2020

We are happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime :)