Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Zay Shields

Just started with this add on but it is free for one product and was very easy to set up. Just follow along and it is ready in about 5 min of work.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

God House Store

great app great support team 10/10 A+
Stanislav from support is the best. at first i got some issues in running the app but the support team is always ready.

July 15, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

ALL GIFTS FACTORY

i add the quantity breaks apps , is great ,it can take discount for all my products ,and their teams provide help in time when i have any question, thans a lot

July 13, 2020

We are just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us anytime!

The Beat House

Seamless application. I'm so impressed. I use the app to host buy 2 get them at this price. I love this freaking app. Helped me so much!

July 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please let us know if you face any difficulties :)

TokTok Beauty

The quantity discount is added automatically and it overrides other coupon code, customers can not remove the code even when they do not want to use the quantity break discount, other than that, it is a good app and very functional. Customer service is average, they did not try to help at the beginning and not really dig into the problems.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)

Pinay Mommy 101

good job easy to use..i didn't have a hard time doing it,...Thank you...this will work for my store.hopefully, i will get more sales...in less than 10minutes ive already installed the app and get it working! hope this will increase conversion on my store! great

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

Baby and Future

It works alright but is very limited on the free plan because you can only use it on one product. I thought it was one at the time so I deleted the one I was using it on to change it to another product, but then I got billed $28.95 anyways. However, I wrote an email to them because I felt like I was being wrongfully billed, and they made sure Shopify transferred the money back to me. Very good service!

July 13, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

Exotiss

I have tried the app for few days, choosing the free plan (0$/month) then i have uninstalled the app but it still appears in my shopify monthly bill with 19.99$. Be careful before downloading this app !

Update : The after sale service has replied to my request and I have been refunded with 19.95$.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about the problem! We've contacted you via email and we believe that the solution will be found :)

UPBEAT Showroom

installed it and can't even use the first free product at all. scam?! I wanted to try it out before paying 19,99 a month but thats just not right.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

New Signs

Easy to install and the support from the team is amazing. We have started adding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results.

July 13, 2020

Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Good luck to your business!