Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Rainbows of Hope

I love this app, because I can customize to blend in perfectly on my store. The customer support is amazing, and helped me solve all the tweaks I needed. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Gadgetsbibi

Great app and amazing customer support, the team is very responsive and helped me solve all the questions. The quantity breaks interface integrates very well on my website. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We hidhly appreciate your feedback :)

Getpixio

i used this app, i love it and cant fault it, easy to install and set up in minutes and great customer service, overal a very positive experience and helps with conversions

May 18, 2020

Thank you! It's so good to know that you've found our app that useful :)

Alphari

Perfect customer service! I had the price plan and I wanted to switch on free plan. They accept. And they are reactive and efficiency.

May 18, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always here to assist :)

Zeniwind™

I used this app to make an easy quantity break. I contacted the support for that. Their service quality was amazing. Love the app!

May 18, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it :)
Good luck to your business!

Gym Resources EU

Straightfoward to set up and install. Created my first tiered discount and we will see if my conversions increase. Thanks Quantity Breaks!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

AffordableMedMasks

This app works exceptionally well. It does everything that I need it to. Very customizable, for example I wanted customers to see unit costs based on each quantity tier rather than % discount, that was easy to configure.

There was some custom code required which the support team handled for me. Their customer support is top knotch, it doesn't really get much better than that. Very prompt with support and addressing any questions or implementations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues, we are always ready to help!

Tess Jones

J'ai eu un souci dans la mise en place de l'application et j'ai demandé de l'aide sur le chat. Problème résolu en peu de temps. Bonne qualité de service.

May 18, 2020

Merci pour vos commentaires!

soapykit

I tested and it works perfectly! Very easy to set up and excellent customer service! Great for your volume deals.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties :)

Redmont Limited

Installed, configured, and tested in less than 10 minutes. Worked perfectly and as expected! Very useful for tiered/volume pricing.

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)