Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Elite Vape & Botanicals

This app is perfect for the uses I needed. I use it to cover a varying degree of options With multi buy products and it works well.

May 7, 2020

Thank you :) We are glad that you've found the app that useful :)
Good luck to your business!

ButtercupBaby

I had issues setting this up on my store but the customer service team was helpful and v efficient in resolving the problem for me. Looks great!

May 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are always happy to help :)

buy the rolls

Very helpful support team. I couldn't continue service because it was not compatible with my page development app.

April 8, 2020

Sorry that you've faced such incompatibility :(
Anyway, feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties with our apps in future, we are always ready to help!

Dada Pets

Some features are missing, like the ability to enter an additional discount code on top of the automatic discount provided by the app. But the customer service team is super friendly and helpful. If the lack of this feature doesn't affect you, I would 100% recommend this app.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Unfortunately, the app is not compatible with discount codes due to Shopify restrictions and there's nothing we can do :(

Golden Grind

Easy to install, with great help in installation process. Highly recommend compared to other similar apps.

January 23, 2020

Thank you for choosing us :) We are just happy that you've found our app useful!

bestindoorsecuritycamera.com

I'm giving it 4 stars because I haven't published my site, don't know if it works smoothly. But I used it my first day for tiered pricing and it was super easy and quick to set up.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will bring you benefit in fututre so that you could update the review to 5 stars :)
Good luck to your business!

Global Pods

Was easy to setup. It only applied to my shop page and not my home page as well that had the product. I'm sure I could figure it out but would have been nice to be shown it upfront :)

November 22, 2019

Thank you for your review!
The app works on products pages only by default, but we could find a solution for you. Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could assist you

casegreatness

hey this app is very great, the problem is that i live in the Netherlands and when i use the costum text i say like buy 2 for 27,95 each , buy 3 for 24,95 each but i cant do that, because when i type buy 2 for 27,95 each it fills all the 3 text bars the same!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your review!
Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check the app's configuration asap

Homie Trends

It says 8 day free trial, but it is really a 5 day free trial. The support team was helpful. I would like for the app to have an option to center the discount box that we create.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! The app has 8 days trial period, that's correct :) Seems like there was technical issue, as a compensation for this inconvenience we prolonged your trial period to 14 days. Let us know if you need any help!

TRENDYSWING

Amaazing i love it super easy must have in your Store . i highly recommend it for all Ecommerce entrepreneurs out there

Previous 1