Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Golden Grind

Easy to install, with great help in installation process. Highly recommend compared to other similar apps.

bestindoorsecuritycamera.com

I'm giving it 4 stars because I haven't published my site, don't know if it works smoothly. But I used it my first day for tiered pricing and it was super easy and quick to set up.

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope the app will bring you benefit in fututre so that you could update the review to 5 stars :)
Good luck to your business!

Global Pods

Was easy to setup. It only applied to my shop page and not my home page as well that had the product. I'm sure I could figure it out but would have been nice to be shown it upfront :)

November 22, 2019

Thank you for your review!
The app works on products pages only by default, but we could find a solution for you. Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could assist you

casegreatness

hey this app is very great, the problem is that i live in the Netherlands and when i use the costum text i say like buy 2 for 27,95 each , buy 3 for 24,95 each but i cant do that, because when i type buy 2 for 27,95 each it fills all the 3 text bars the same!

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your review!
Please contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check the app's configuration asap

Homie Trends

It says 8 day free trial, but it is really a 5 day free trial. The support team was helpful. I would like for the app to have an option to center the discount box that we create.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! The app has 8 days trial period, that's correct :) Seems like there was technical issue, as a compensation for this inconvenience we prolonged your trial period to 14 days. Let us know if you need any help!

TRENDYSWING

Amaazing i love it super easy must have in your Store . i highly recommend it for all Ecommerce entrepreneurs out there

Infinite Desires

liking this app at first. Going to see where it can take my numbers this Q4... Hoping the $19.95/month payment is easily taken care of by revenue this app brings in!

Theragun

Easy to use and has the right functions in place; just need to be careful when assigning parameters and logic. All in all, this is a wonderful Shopify integration and a good way for brands to play with various incentivized bundle pricing.

Crystally Yours

Hi so far I have found this product to be excellent and support was quick and fixed my problem immediately.

Filter Co Belgium

Works perfectly with other apps!