Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Engrave Works

This is a great app ! It does exactly what i need and its very easy to setup. Love it !! thanks very

diehundekiste

NICE ! Great feature, very nice support and it is possible to boost the sales through it ;) Thanks :)))

Nolan's Car Parts

Helped me to increase sales in a significant way! Great job guys! The support is really quick. I had a small issue and they resolved in 10 minutes, just AWESOME!

March 27, 2020

That's great! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Good luck!

O.R.S.B.

It works very well on our site, love this application, Thank you very much!
Quick, friendly support.

March 27, 2020

We are happy that you love it :)
Feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!

Ireland Energy Co

Great app! Really does what it says. A few clicks and your quantity discounts are ready. Highly recommended!

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

Dogspriorities

Awesome app with excellent customer service. I had a small issue with the app, wrote to their support and got my problem solved almost instantly. The app works well and does a good job.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! Feedback like yours make us become even better!

SuperSopper

I had a problem with the widget, reached out to support and got an almost instant reply and within 10 minutes I was good to go

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any issues :)

Athleivate

Their team reached out to me about some of the setting that could be improved, was nice to see an app team reach out proactively instead of waiting for the store owner to reach out first.

March 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

majolievoiture.com

Really great app ! It is very useful and the client support is very reactive ! You have all my support.

March 27, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us anytime, our Support team is always ready and happy to help :)

Beauty Stars Store

The application helps to increase sales, I would recommend anyone starting a brand new store.
Fast customer service.

March 27, 2020

Thank you! We are glad that you've found this app that useful :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22