Avis (569)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 9 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
15 juin 2024

Ich habe mit Amai Upsell+ die Staffelpreise für meine Produkte angelegt und das völlig kostenfrei. Eine sehr gute und umfangreiche App mit vielen Einstellmöglichkeiten. Man kann einzelne Produkte, Kollektionen, den gesamten Shop einbinden. Auch Mix and Match zwischen versch. Produkten ist möglich. Das Ganze noch mit einer Timing Funktion und einem super Support.

I used Amai Upsell+ to create the graduated prices for my products and it's completely free of charge. A very good and comprehensive app with many setting options. You can integrate individual products, collections and the entire store. Mix and match between different products is also possible. All this with a timing function and great support.

LiLea Education
Allemagne
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
15 juin 2024

Had a few questions during install and received prompt support.

Koala Audio
Australie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
1 février 2024

Amai has such excellent customer service; they went above and beyond to fix a problem that I caused with their app - I was shocked at how fast their response time was, and how extensive their reply and solutions were. The app itself is worth getting if you want to add quantity breaks to Shopify, but the customer service you get with the app is without a doubt so much added value.

Paul Tripp Ministries, Inc.
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
9 février 2024

Very helpful support.

Peak Envelopes
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 novembre 2023

Rockstar Customer Service! They were very helpful setting up and when I no longer needed it they were there for me every step of the way to get it cleared out of the back end!

Imprints: Make your mark.
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
17 décembre 2023

Great app and great costumer service!

WholeDent.com
Israël
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
11 décembre 2023

Great function and customer care

pharmadrops
Danemark
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
28 septembre 2017

The App has worked great for us. And the customer support has been 5-star!

Backlightcompany
Environ 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 9 novembre 2022

I've found the guys at SpurIT to be faultless in their customer service. I had an issue. Their response was immediate. The problem was resolved in a couple of days. Special thanks to Alex who went through the problem with me very carefully and patiently. Definitely five stars! ***UPDATE April 2021*** Again, they got back to me immediately and solved the issue I had immediately. Thanks Jasper!
****UPDATE November 2022 Jasper again quickly solved an issue. Their service is still second to none. 10/10.

ITM Components
Royaume-Uni
Presque 6 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Amai a répondu 19 février 2020

You are welcome! Our Support Team is always ready to assist and we are happy to be useful :)

Modifié le 19 mars 2020

Decent, but buggy. Support is usually good, but every once in a while you get someone that can't solve, what should be a simple, issue.

Testcountrystore