Avaliações (570)

Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de abril de 2018

Very prompt and kind Olga's attention despite being already late. She resolved the technical issue in a few minutes and I didn´t have to do anything more than clean cookies and reload the page. Regards!

Nail Art Tools
México
6 dias usando o app
19 de setembro de 2019

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

Environmenstrual Co
Austrália
6 dias usando o app
Amai deixou uma resposta 20 de setembro de 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

5 de setembro de 2019

The interface is simple and comfortable.And the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem, thank them very much!

helai
China
Amai deixou uma resposta 7 de setembro de 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

25 de junho de 2019

Fast, helpful support! Fixed some issues I was having getting installed very quickly. Everything so far, so good.

Genie Stop
Amai deixou uma resposta 25 de junho de 2019

Thank you for your review! Our team always glad to help you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact us!

22 de setembro de 2017

I didn't know how to do this but JULIA was Great.. She helped me go thru this App. What a great Employee you have in her.. Very knowledgeable.

Hartford Building Products
7 de agosto de 2020

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.

I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.

Hygiene Hero
3 meses usando o app
Amai deixou uma resposta 12 de agosto de 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorr ythat you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. We also tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

9 de março de 2018

Amazing support and of course amazing app, the best of all we have tired, 100% recommendation.

General Store Win8
França
20 de setembro de 2022

Great app, does exactly what it says it does and the after sales support has been superb. Very flexible , no more constraints on discounts and incenives

Gwernyfed Wood
Reino Unido
Amai deixou uma resposta 22 de setembro de 2022

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :) If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

5 de julho de 2021

How should I delete the APP completely? The corresponding discount cannot be applied at the checkout. I need to delete the contents of the clean APP completely

Cafeiwu Closet
Reino Unido
4 meses usando o app
Amai deixou uma resposta 6 de julho de 2021

Hi, please be informed that when you delete an app from Shopify via the Apps section, it will not remove the codes automatically. This is a standard Shopify behavior and is well documented on their message boards. The codes had been removed by our developers immediately after receiving the collaborator account.

22 de janeiro de 2018

Hi so far I have found this product to be excellent and support was quick and fixed my problem immediately.

Crystally Yours