Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
6 de abril de 2021

Great functionality and amazing customer service. Would totally recommend this app to every business.

Chargerate
Alemanha
Amai deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

Data de edição: 24 de setembro de 2018

After a misunderstanding they quickly fixed a bug with IE. Now it works perfect! They were very helpful in making customizations too.

Natural Heroes
Países Baixos
17 de junho de 2021

BEST EVER SUPPORT TEAM , been using their app on my store for over 1 year and it increased my sales and also recently after adding ajax card we had some issue with their app and looks like there was a conflict between the both apps code, they followed up with me until they resolved the issue , BEST EVER CLIENT SUPPORT , STRONGLY RECOMMENDED

iFabric
Amai deixou uma resposta 18 de junho de 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad you like our app. Good luck to your business !

11 de agosto de 2021

I'm very impressed by the responsiveness from the support team when we had a challenge with the app. The challenge was resolved quickly, and the communication was always open and responsive.

PIEZO.COM
Amai deixou uma resposta 28 de setembro de 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

7 de abril de 2020

I'm giving this app 5* because their response time and efficiency are second to none. I contacted support with a layout problem and the team helped me super fast. The only downside is that you cannot apply discounts if you also want to use express checkout buttons e.g. Paypal on your page/cart. Any discount settings do not get applied if a customer checks out via Paypal which leads to manual extra work. But apparently, this is a Shopify issue and not a problem on Quantity Breaks' side.

365musthave
Amai deixou uma resposta 8 de abril de 2020

Thanks so mush for such kind words! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties!

25 de março de 2022

Great app, works great and the support is really awesome, one of the best i've ever had with any app

SadraBioHellas
Grécia
Quase 3 anos usando o app
Amai deixou uma resposta 29 de março de 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!
It certainly encourages us to do better :)

6 de dezembro de 2017

The app is great and the customer service has been fantastic.

Moss Led
Canadá
Quase 3 anos usando o app
21 de setembro de 2017

I persisted for months with another tiered pricing app that had more reviews but in the end, could not function as I needed. I reluctantly uninstalled it and tried this app and Bam, it was up and working instantly. So happy.

Dianna Lynn Decor
Austrália
25 de janeiro de 2021

Support was great and very quick to act on resolving an issue and overall the application was great and would recommend it.

Buycation
Hong Kong, RAE da China
Amai deixou uma resposta 26 de janeiro de 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

Data de edição: 4 de maio de 2020

Apps works great and is very easy to set up. Only disadvantage is that it needs to be reconfigured every time you make a change to your theme. But other than that it's great.

RobCosman.com
Canadá
Amai deixou uma resposta 5 de maio de 2020

Thank you! Sorry for such inconvenience, the thing's that all themes are different and specific. Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!