Classificação geral
4,5
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 81% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 9% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de maio de 2019

We use the app to offer our tiered pricing and it works wonderfully in our store. The service is exceptional, quick, friendly, efficient - highly recommend :)

ABLETOOLThailand.Com - บริษัท เอเบิลทูล จำกัด
Tailândia
Data de edição: 16 de novembro de 2021

It's a great app for increasing average order value. Easy to set up and customer support is really helpful! I highly recommend it

Peachy Pets
Amai deixou uma resposta 16 de novembro de 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It's been a pleasure to assist you. Please do no hesitate to reach out if you have any further inquiries ;)

Data de edição: 10 de outubro de 2017

I'm actually pretty impressed with this app. It works well, has a ton of design options, loads very well (nice for SEO), and has great features, such as showing the discounts in the cart and throughout checkout (that's huge for the customer experience). Also, the team made some custom changes to the app very quickly.

Great work!

4salon
22 de agosto de 2017

Useful app, and with the new feature it's getting amazing!

Bigbul
Itália
5 de outubro de 2017

I absolutely love this app.
Now I can make price break based on quantity.
And they supported me very kindly.
I really recommend this app if you need price break!

Valuemaxx
4 de março de 2018

Awesome app and exactly what I needed! Fast and easy way to give discounts

Antique Mirror Glass Shoppe
Data de edição: 9 de abril de 2020

The app is excellent, but I do not want to be reminded to submit a review every time I go to the screen.

Cloudwater
Reino Unido
Amai deixou uma resposta 14 de abril de 2020

Thank so much for your feedback!
And sorry for being annoying :(

11 de março de 2018

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app purchase!

4x4 Coloring Books
Data de edição: 20 de janeiro de 2023

The support team are very helpful. I really like the app saves me a lot of money. I recommend the app ! Love it ! They also made some code changing for my store.

Modzana
França
Amai deixou uma resposta 3 de fevereiro de 2023

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation, we hope you will keep enjoying our app.

5 de fevereiro de 2020

We have had great success in using this app. We use it to create discount levels on most of our products. It's straightforward to set up and looks clean and professional on the product pages. When I needed help with troubleshooting and adjustments, Eugenia was possibly the fastest in response time I've seen with any of our applications. Thank you for your help, Eugenia!

Optimal Distribution
Amai deixou uma resposta 19 de fevereiro de 2020

You are more than welcome! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!