Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

niumi

App is working very weeeeeeell
Artyom did a great customer service. He answered all of my questions.

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties!

Flop Air

Awesome customer support! Artem is the best :) He was really quick to answer and fix the problem I had!

March 2, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us anytime!
Good luck to your business :)

Flash Cosmetics

great customer service, great product, i could not expect anything better from a quantity breaks app tbh

March 2, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Coronavirus Prevention Center

This app has helped my business grow quicker than I expected. By applying tiers it has helped me to grow my business and scale my product to numbers I wouldnt have thought of reaching as quickly. On top of that the contact support is 24/7 and responds very quickly and always looks to help. Recommend this app to all. Thanks.

March 2, 2020

We are just happy that our app made your business grow so fast! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues :)

Women Handbag Organiser

Incredible app. 100% recommend. The discount table is very neat and clean, it fits perfectly in my store. It works with Shopify's multicurrency!

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

flippyvids

A clean, fast-loading app that works very well. Even better was the support! Instant support on a Sunday. Awesome.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! You are more than welcome and we are always ready to help you :)

HappyStore

Awesome service, the support guy was fantastic and answered all questions with patience and delivered great result thank you

February 19, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

The Smart Hut

excellent thank you amazing app highlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy recommend

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

BenSamy

Special Thanks to Artyom from the support team.
I ask for help on Sunday and Artyom was their and helped me with my text centering in 2 minutes.
The app is great and the support team are fantastic.
Keep it up Guys, very good work.

February 19, 2020

You are more than welcome :)
It's a pleasure to keep our clients satisfied!

Orange Bridge Supply Co.

Awesome support, even at 1AM. Had an issue with CSS and they just fixed it 5 minutes after starting chat. Also, this is the only qty breaks app in the Shopify app store that suited my needs. Looks great, easy to use and phenomenal support!

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate that! And feel free to reach out to us in case of any difficulties, we are always here and ready to help!