Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Veil Fragrances

Great app with excellent support and the rare option of using it for free with one product. Highly recommend!

May 20, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

ZCL GO

Great App for bulk discounting! Customer Service is fast & is very helpful. This app im sure is going to help increase our conversion rate!!

May 20, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

GeniusPosture

Great app, helped me a lot to increase my AOV. Very simple to implement and support team is also doing a great job. I have no complaints at all.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)
Good luck to your business!

Rainbows of Hope

I love this app, because I can customize to blend in perfectly on my store. The customer support is amazing, and helped me solve all the tweaks I needed. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it! :)

Gadgetsbibi

Great app and amazing customer support, the team is very responsive and helped me solve all the questions. The quantity breaks interface integrates very well on my website. Highly recommended.

May 20, 2020

Thank you! We hidhly appreciate your feedback :)

Getpixio

i used this app, i love it and cant fault it, easy to install and set up in minutes and great customer service, overal a very positive experience and helps with conversions

May 18, 2020

Thank you! It's so good to know that you've found our app that useful :)

Alphari

Perfect customer service! I had the price plan and I wanted to switch on free plan. They accept. And they are reactive and efficiency.

May 18, 2020

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always here to assist :)

Zeniwind™

I used this app to make an easy quantity break. I contacted the support for that. Their service quality was amazing. Love the app!

May 18, 2020

Thanks! We are just happy that you love it :)
Good luck to your business!

Gym Resources EU

Straightfoward to set up and install. Created my first tiered discount and we will see if my conversions increase. Thanks Quantity Breaks!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

AffordableMedMasks

This app works exceptionally well. It does everything that I need it to. Very customizable, for example I wanted customers to see unit costs based on each quantity tier rather than % discount, that was easy to configure.

There was some custom code required which the support team handled for me. Their customer support is top knotch, it doesn't really get much better than that. Very prompt with support and addressing any questions or implementations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

May 18, 2020

Thank you so much! Hope the app will keep making you money :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues, we are always ready to help!