Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Ludique

very good and good support, thanks for the help. would definitely recommend this app. 5 stars for this app off course

August 5, 2020

We are always happy to be useful, please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Comforth

Best app. Support is great and helped me fix a problem

This sentence is just to reach 100 characters so i can post

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Green Pear Eco

We use this app for offering bulk discounts and it works really well for it. Easy to set up and edit.
The best thing however is the live chat support and their willingness to help and fix any problem.

July 29, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

GloProTech

I have been using this app for quite a while now. Works perfectly. Had a minor issue after I installed a custom theme, but the customer service handled it extremely well and the issue was resolved in minutes.

July 28, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out anytime! :)

Code All Clear

So glad I was able to find this app. It is exactly what I was looking for when it comes to quantity discounts and tiered pricing.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Mummademasks

I tried other apps and this one was the better of all. little on the expensive side as I am in Australia but due to how much better it is I am willing to pay it.

July 27, 2020

Thanks so much! We are happy to know that you've found it that useful!
Good luck to your business :)

FrothBooster

very good customer service :) The app is not expensive for what it does for you. Hope it will increase my conversion rate by a few percent

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Spinal Blue

Whilst I can't rate the app yet as I have only just installed it, the customer service is excellent and highly responsive. Easy to implement and would recommend on customer service. I am excited to see if this works

July 27, 2020

Thank you :) We are just happy you be useful! Feel free to contact us regarding any difficulties!

Arroz San Andrés Col

love it. I really really recommend it. it works perfectly. I looked up for more than 5 apps and this one was the only one which work perfectly

July 27, 2020

Thank you so much! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better!

Verde Deals

Works well, and great customer service! Answered my questions immediately, and helped me edit the widget.

July 27, 2020

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)