Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

SIMA Creative

Im using this App for couple of days, very nice, stable and the support team very fast .. thank you

April 8, 2020

Thanks :) Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Weelands

I've only just downloaded this app and will be testing with the free 1 product plan, to begin with, I ran into a slight issue however support were very quick to respond! look forward to seeing the results.

April 8, 2020

Hope the app will bring you valuable benefits :) Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

LAVLAVLUV

Great support team! The app itself is pretty simple to use and has friendly user interface. Would use it for more of my stores in the future.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

NeoHealing™

a great app can't thank the customer service enough they reply right away
very satisfied with the results this app made me

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to help so feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Engrave Works

This is a great app ! It does exactly what i need and its very easy to setup. Love it !! thanks very

March 30, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

diehundekiste

NICE ! Great feature, very nice support and it is possible to boost the sales through it ;) Thanks :)))

March 30, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)

Dogspriorities

Awesome app with excellent customer service. I had a small issue with the app, wrote to their support and got my problem solved almost instantly. The app works well and does a good job.

March 27, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! Feedback like yours make us become even better!

SuperSopper

I had a problem with the widget, reached out to support and got an almost instant reply and within 10 minutes I was good to go

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your review :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any issues :)

Athleivate

Their team reached out to me about some of the setting that could be improved, was nice to see an app team reach out proactively instead of waiting for the store owner to reach out first.

March 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :) Hope you'll keep enjoying the app!

majolievoiture.com

Really great app ! It is very useful and the client support is very reactive ! You have all my support.

March 27, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us anytime, our Support team is always ready and happy to help :)