Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
July 13, 2020

great app great support team 10/10 A+
Stanislav from support is the best. at first i got some issues in running the app but the support team is always ready.

God House Store
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amai replied July 15, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

July 13, 2020

i add the quantity breaks apps , is great ,it can take discount for all my products ,and their teams provide help in time when i have any question, thans a lot

ALL GIFTS FACTORY
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Amai replied July 13, 2020

We are just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us anytime!

July 12, 2020

Seamless application. I'm so impressed. I use the app to host buy 2 get them at this price. I love this freaking app. Helped me so much!

The Beat House
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amai replied July 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please let us know if you face any difficulties :)

Edited July 11, 2020

good job easy to use..i didn't have a hard time doing it,...Thank you...this will work for my store.hopefully, i will get more sales...in less than 10minutes ive already installed the app and get it working! hope this will increase conversion on my store! great

Pinay Mommy 101
Philippines
Time spent using app: 6 months
Amai replied July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

Edited June 9, 2021

Great app! Easy to install and the support from the team is amazing. We have started adding discounts to our products and are starting to see great results.

New Signs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied July 13, 2020

Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime! Good luck to your business!

July 9, 2020

I just added this app after an extensive search and the customer service was awesome. Alexander answered on chat right away and got this working after I stumbled a bit on my own. I totally recommend this app.

Sanitizetek
Time spent using app: 29 days
Amai replied July 13, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

July 7, 2020

Customer service is the best! I've dealt with many apps, but none of them are as good as this one. Would recommend!

Wired Uprise
Time spent using app: 23 days
Amai replied July 8, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)

July 7, 2020

It's very useful app that helps to increase conversion and increase revenue. I am taking its benefit.

Luxurious kart
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Amai replied July 7, 2020

Glad to know that it works for you and helps to grow your business!

July 6, 2020

I was looking for the volume pricing discount feature that eBay has, and this app does that perfectly. It is free as I only used it for one product

Goods Of Japan
Japan
Time spent using app: 15 days
Amai replied July 7, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

July 6, 2020

Fast reply, they always solve any problem promptly. The app is more the perfect, I wish I was able to show the quantity discount on the product listing not just the cart. I also wish that the collection I make for the quantity discount sync without having to add manually every new product.

PackandSave