Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Custom Sock Fancy

Super useful app and great customer service. It was hard to find an app that fir our needs just right but this was it! Simple and straightforward tiered pricing. Customer service even help me tweak it a bit. 10/10

January 23, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

shopbobbleheads

i install the app today and the online service is very good. The only regret is that it doesn't have a trial period.

January 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! The app has a free plan so that you could test it :)
Please feel free to contact us if you face difficulties, we are always glad to help!

kitchenyy

good
i swear this is good up but its too expensive
so you should change the prices please

January 15, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! It's really important for us!

zone_of_quality

it is so great and very helpful
hope you the best.
Mohammed Alamodi

January 15, 2020

Hello Mohammed! Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)
Good luck to your business!

O M S N

Much better than a quantity discount app that I used before. It brings me money, not headache. Great app.

January 9, 2020

Thanks so much for choosing us! Please know that we are always ready to help you in case of any issues or questions so please feel free to contact us using the live chat inside of the app :)

Yuki Zaki Store

Easy to install and work with, fits my store and brings benefit. Highly recommend this app. Their support it amazing too. Thanks

January 9, 2020

You are more than welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties or have questions :)

NoirPlan

Wasn't sure that it will work as good as everyone says but now I understand that it's a must-have feature for any store. Thanks guys!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Yes, customers love quantity breaks ;)

MrComfort

Good support and good app!
Used many apps before but the design in this one is honestly good!
Also the support is amazing!
I recommend

January 9, 2020

Thanks for such kind words :)
We are just happy to be useful! Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

SuperStar Soul Food

It took me a bit (& sorry to bug you guys so much) but I finally got it! Love it! Thank you so much!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Shoe Heros

Artem was very fast and precise on support, and helped me resolve any issues i have. It looks nice and the app is pretty good for now i just installed it need abit more test and it looks promising and nice qty break display, just make sure you select the correct item to test out in the beginning before you hit save button during the tutorial. Once again thanks Artem for your help!

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!