Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

Popcorn4thepeople

This isn't truly tiered pricing. If you want to setup your pricing based on 0-5, 6-20, 21-50, etc quantity groups it doesn't work. I spoke to 2 different support techs on live chat. One said it would work and the other said it wouldn't work, so they don't even know if it would work.

It also doesn't work with discount codes, so that's strike 2 in my book. This isn't a very useful app. I would give it 0 stars if that was an option, but it isn't.

Ceiling Views

I've gone through 3 quantity pricing apps before this one and this does exactly what I need.

I needed a quantity pricing solution that didn't create variants/copies of existing variants.

Some how spurIT is ahead of the game and the other apps need to catch up.

Betterbatter

I loved everything about the customer service and nearly everything about the app.... (easy interface, clear design, elegant, easy to use and navigate)

BUT

at checkout our customers couldn't use discount codes, and this lead to a lot of abandonment when we were testing the app.and a lot - a LOT - of manual fixing of orders and helping resolve unhappiness.

So unfortunately we couldn't use the app :(

Would totally re-up if this were resolved and fixed

Proteck

Superb application and very responsive customer service.

Azucardulcerias

Very functional and easy to install app.

Support was also fast and great

Keep the good job guys!

The Native Gadget

Awesome app! Definitely Increases AOV. Great customer support too! Would reccomend

Banner Medical

Very good app. Excellent support.

4salon

I'm actually pretty impressed with this app. It works well, has a ton of design options, loads very well (nice for SEO), and has great features, such as showing the discounts in the cart and throughout checkout (that's huge for the customer experience). Also, the team made some custom changes to the app very quickly.

Great work!

Valuemaxx

I absolutely love this app.
Now I can make price break based on quantity.
And they supported me very kindly.
I really recommend this app if you need price break!

Wallys Dog Hub

YES - This app is amazing for a few reasons.

1) It actually works! You would think an app that can give a discount based on quantity would work but every other app that I tried either did not work or required a bunch of liquid editing.

2) It works with variants - The apps that did work only worked with products that come a single way, not with variants. This app works perfectly no matter which variant the customer chooses.

3) Installation is easy and awesome - Not only do you not have to mess with editing liquid files, but now that I see how real app developers do things on Shopify I feel spoiled!

They have an interactive tool where you click a few key places on your screen and it tells the app what to do. Just trust me on this, it's super easy and pretty damn awesome.

This app took something simple and made it SIMPLE!