Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Aforcli US

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.
I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.
=============================
I will report you as scamer to shopify !

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify :)
Also, we've tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Vate Baby

I downloaded the app wanting to try out the free version on 27th July. It automatically directed me to get the $19.95 paid plan. I accidentally clicked the install button and it charged me. I undownloaded the app right away and have contacted them. today is August 10th which is exactly 2 weeks from the day I contacted them. I got a ticket number, but no refund is issued. I would like my refund back since I have NEVER even tried your app. Thanks.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. We contacted you via email to discuss this situation.

Hygiene Hero

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorr ythat you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. By the way, the reason of this charge is that you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. We also tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

UPBEAT Showroom

installed it and can't even use the first free product at all. scam?! I wanted to try it out before paying 19,99 a month but thats just not right.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Miellerie St Patrice

Yes, the app worked correctly for one product, but it messed up our template code. We disabled and uninstalled it, and it's still messing up the code. Automatic discounts from Shopify wont work properly after this app. I contacted the support a couple days ago, still not hearing from them. I'll update the review once I get news from them.

April 28, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line your convenience (contact@spur-i-t.com) in order to discuss the situation. Hope to hear from you soon :)

TeSolucionanLaVida

Te cobran nada más instalarla y aunque la desinstales, no recomendable. Fraude. Me han cobrado sin permiso.

January 15, 2020

Hi. Thanks for your feedback! We've sent you an email message, please contact us at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

The Blank Pineapple

This app did not work on all orders. I contacted the support staff on 3 occasions. The first agent, Alex, was pleasant and helpful, the second and third time was a rude, dismissive, person who kept deflecting blame on my customers and their OP system or their cache history, everything that was already checked with the first agent. I give up. They cant fix the problem so I'm done.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We've checked your conversation with our support managers, we discussed this situation with all the employees that were engaged to figure out on this situation and make right steps to prevent such situation in the future. First, I would like to extend my sincere apologies, but I understand that it will not compensate your expenditure. When I checked your conversation with our managers, I mentally was on your position and it was hard to understand that the situation resolving has been delayed so much. If you give us another chance, we will be ready to check the issue again, as we interested in fully resolving this problem and to prevent this from happening for our customers.
Please respond to our e-mail our let us know about the way you want to communicate. Thank you in advance!

Kettle & Fire

We're a Shopify Plus store, and one of the fastest growing DTC brands

I do NOT recommend this app, we installed this app a while back but didn't meet our needs so we disabled the features of the app but we still had their app installed.

Starting January 30, they must have pushed an update at around 4AM. Even though we weren't "actively using them", their update totally messed up our checkout page where:

A) Orders that were supposed to be subscription orders (sent to Recharge) were sent to Shopify Checkout. So we lost a day's worth of new subscriber value

B) Promo codes did not work because it only accepted "gift cards". Even though we didn't even have the app "active", this issue happened after our Joe Rogan podcast.

I do NOT recommend this app at all and it literally cost of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT RECOMMEND. To achieve the same purpose you'd use this app for, do some googling or get a dev to create a Shopify Script for you (it's simple + cheap scope).

StairBrothers

App came bugged out the box. It was displaying wrong pricing on items that was not even in a price discount group. The devs said they could edit my theme but couldn't tell me what they were going to edit.. and since I was not even sure I was going to keep the app, I had to pass.

My search for a quantity discount app that actually just WORKS continues.

Unique Age

didn't work, its discount is not applying on every product on cart page, I did contact to support, but still its not working... disappointed