Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

ShopAleta

The support is unlike any other app. Every time in just a matter of minutes i start chatting with Artyom!

August 12, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! :)

Israel Export Market

State of the art customer service, great product! I'm sure its gonna be even better in a couple of weeks, although it's great right now too.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

The Gem Point

Very easy to use and install. Customer service is quick and efficient. Eugenia was very kind and a massive help. Would highly recommend!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are always glad to help so feel free to contact us anytime!

Starnix

Perfect! They helped me very well. I asked if they could make it look clean, i waited under 10 minutes and everything got fixed

August 12, 2020

Thanks! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Artisco™

The app works very well and I'm very satisfied with it! Highly recommend this app! The support team is very helpful and responsive as well!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and good luck to your business :)

newhomy

You're welcome. We are from Belarus. We have 24/7 support:It's very amazing that their serive is so perfectly and if we face some difficults ,they will reply in 5 minutes,It's so amazing I think.

August 12, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Laventa™

I use gempages on my store and the quantity breaks were not immediately shown on the product page after installing it. Thankfully the issue was promptly resolved in less than 20 min by Alexander. Great customer support. Hope the app will bring a lot of kachings ;)

August 12, 2020

We are always happy to help so feel free to contact us anytime! :)

BoostyWellness

This is a great Quantity Breaks & discount app. It's clean and easy to use. The customer service helped me so much cause I got a couple of issues on my theme. Thank you very much again Kiryl!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

ICONI

I really like this App, it shows the reduction in the cart, even if it is ajax cart, which is why I use this app on many shops.

August 12, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Gardnflower

Great, does exactly what it says. Excellent customer support, fixed install on a custom theme!

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!