Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

PostureBra Europe®

Me encanta, ademas un servicio super rapido, esta gente son muy buenos trabajando, 5 estrellas merecidas.

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

It certainly encourages us to do better.

Caffè Perfetto

App works nicely, and great customer support. Very easy to use and to install. can finish a setup within 5 minutes.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Easy Sushi

I've had several stores and I always you this app. Works great and customer support has been awesome every time. Thanks

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Gaver Butik

Really great app and support! Support answered in 1 minute, really impressed! This app is very customizable which is very usefull.

Safety Alarms

Very good app. And VERY good support! They are all very friendly and professional. You can't go wrong with this app!

June 9, 2021

We are glad that you like our app. It is certainly a pleasure to assist you !

Stiffness Cure

Amazing app. The support is really helpful, the app works perfectly, and everything is smooth as butter. It brings much more revenue, thank you so much :)

You are welcome !

MyCleanerFace.com

The Lady Coder aka Eugenia is an absolute star. I absolutely love the efficiency in which she handles the tasks! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their AOV and a sleek design! Eugenia - you are the best!

YUWANET

The App works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank you very much for the support. -highly recommended

YesSewingStore

This app is soo simple to use and set up. I had a couple of technical issues as I am new to Shopify however, the support team are fantastic. Thank you

Prime Canine

I had a great experience with the customer service at SpurIT. They took the initiative to work on my website and get exactly what I needed solved. I highly recommend them for their service and their product.

March 1, 2021

It's our main focus to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!