Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

YUWANET

The App works great and the customer service is amazing. Thank you very much for the support. -highly recommended

YesSewingStore

This app is soo simple to use and set up. I had a couple of technical issues as I am new to Shopify however, the support team are fantastic. Thank you

Prime Canine

I had a great experience with the customer service at SpurIT. They took the initiative to work on my website and get exactly what I needed solved. I highly recommend them for their service and their product.

March 1, 2021

It's our main focus to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

MuscleStretcher

I don't have a shopify Theme and the app didn't work, so I worried if it isn't able to work with that theme.. After a quick conversation with Alexander from the support team, he made it work! :)) Thank you so much, I am excited for my upsells!

March 1, 2021

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Cuisine-Pratique

The app is simply the best for the "quantity breaks" feature. And above all the staff is very fast and reactive. I had a problem with the settings and Artyom save me. Thank's a lot to him

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Ohh Prints

Fantastic app with great support! Alexander was extremely helpful with the setup for my store! Highly recommend this app

March 1, 2021

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

Samurai Active Entertainment Products

App works great for tiered product pricing, super fast and friendly service. They solved my query instantly and were really helpful.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Brulona

App works fantastic. Helped me increase my AOV so much. Special thanks to Eugenia from support who took the time to help me with every customisation that I needed. I appreciate that big time.

March 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Good luck to your business!

Bymauncy

Great app with even better support. Love the way the app works and the support and developers that helped me. Simply great!

February 22, 2021

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 :)

VimXp

I got charged by this app since i was not aware about how it works for multiple products discount. Then i connected to support desk they refunded what i got charged and also reconvert my plan as free for one product. thank you really very much.

February 22, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties :)