Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

White Tooth

Very good support, good app overall, does its job ! Eugenia was very helpful and helped me setup on my store

April 8, 2020

Thank you! Good to know that everything works smoothly :) Good luck to your business!

Trendy Things

I use this APP from last 2 months and it is so far the best APP. Not just because it raised my ROAS but the support service they provide is so far best. I loved the app. Thank you so much for solving our problems in no time. Worth buying. Thank you once again:)

April 8, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied! Thanks so much for choosing us!

fundraising champion

Just installed this app. Needed some assistance and customer service logged in and set everything up within 5 minutes of my request!! Top-notch!! Looks like a great app, excited to use. Thanks!

April 8, 2020

You are more than welcome! Our team is always there to assist so feel free to reach out anytime!

Tub Ringo

I found this app really awesome. it;s easy to setup and works exactly as described, I'm running right for 2 store. Thanks

April 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

SIMA Creative

Im using this App for couple of days, very nice, stable and the support team very fast .. thank you

April 8, 2020

Thanks :) Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Weelands

I've only just downloaded this app and will be testing with the free 1 product plan, to begin with, I ran into a slight issue however support were very quick to respond! look forward to seeing the results.

April 8, 2020

Hope the app will bring you valuable benefits :) Please let us know if you face any difficulties!

LAVLAVLUV

Great support team! The app itself is pretty simple to use and has friendly user interface. Would use it for more of my stores in the future.

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so don't hesitate to reach out anytime!

NeoHealing™

a great app can't thank the customer service enough they reply right away
very satisfied with the results this app made me

April 8, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy to help so feel free to reach out to us anytime!

Engrave Works

This is a great app ! It does exactly what i need and its very easy to setup. Love it !! thanks very

March 30, 2020

Thanks for choosing us and good luck to your business!

diehundekiste

NICE ! Great feature, very nice support and it is possible to boost the sales through it ;) Thanks :)))

March 30, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is really appreciated :)