Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Buy X Get Y, Volume Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

cuadroos.com

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I only installed the application for a few hours to test it but it did not work for me, then I uninstalled it but an email tells me that they are charging

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. Our free tier is available for the first product only. If you had tested the app while selecting more than one product, the app will charge you.

We had reverted the charges and had notify Shopify on this.

Enix

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 25 minutes

i downloaded Quantity Breaks & Discounts and i wanted to delete it because it changed al my prices of my products. Now all my products are at 20 euros and i can not change it anymore.. please help

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We had contacted you via email yesterday to assist on this issue. Kindly revert to us to that our dev team can assist with this issue. Thanks.

Peach Underwear

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Broke the cart. Customers unable to add to cart. Supposed to have live chat support but has been unavailable for the past hour

April 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We apologize for the experience. Some time was needed to investigate the root cause of this issue.

unclicenlinea

Location Colombia

NO support service available. The worst service ever seen.
The app is not working for 38 hours and nobody help me or give me at least some support

April 12, 2021

Good day to you. Thank you for your review. As mentioned in our email, the issue had been resolved. Do drop us an email should you have any further issues on the app. We apologize for the wait.

BasicBrowns

Location India

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

Glowy Charm

Location Malaysia

Since Amai replaced Spur-IT as owners of this app, I have lost so much revneue. Discounts don't appear in the cart but all over the product page. App settings aren't able to correct this issue. Email support has been very unresponsive, unlike the previous live chat that solved anything technical in minutes. It's a shame to change my best review to the worst.

March 1, 2021

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

C. Richard's Leather

The app used to be great! Now the app is constantly crashing costing me thousands in lost sales. If you need a reliable app, I recommend you keep looking.

January 13, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! And feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties :)

Arnes Vinimport

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 4 minutes

I do not know if i have approved to the paid version, however if i have, please channel this ASAP, as i did not attend to. I have not used the app at all. If any money have been charged, please refund it righ away. Thanks.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for reaching out! We've checked your account in our database and there are no charges applied. We wrote you a detailed email regarding this case. Hope to hear from you soon!

buymecool

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Fourstart

Location China

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)