Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Free plan available

Peach Underwear

Broke the cart. Customers unable to add to cart. Supposed to have live chat support but has been unavailable for the past hour

April 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We apologize for the experience. Some time was needed to investigate the root cause of this issue.

unclicenlinea

NO support service available. The worst service ever seen.
The app is not working for 38 hours and nobody help me or give me at least some support

April 12, 2021

Good day to you. Thank you for your review. As mentioned in our email, the issue had been resolved. Do drop us an email should you have any further issues on the app. We apologize for the wait.

BasicBrowns

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

Glowy Charm

Since Amai replaced Spur-IT as owners of this app, I have lost so much revneue. Discounts don't appear in the cart but all over the product page. App settings aren't able to correct this issue. Email support has been very unresponsive, unlike the previous live chat that solved anything technical in minutes. It's a shame to change my best review to the worst.

March 1, 2021

Thank you! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

C. Richard's Leather

The app used to be great! Now the app is constantly crashing costing me thousands in lost sales. If you need a reliable app, I recommend you keep looking.

January 13, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! And feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties :)

Arnes Vinimport

I do not know if i have approved to the paid version, however if i have, please channel this ASAP, as i did not attend to. I have not used the app at all. If any money have been charged, please refund it righ away. Thanks.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for reaching out! We've checked your account in our database and there are no charges applied. We wrote you a detailed email regarding this case. Hope to hear from you soon!

buymecool

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Fourstart

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Urbankappa

i just instaled this app and it suddenly charge me $19 from me. I just installed this app for 2 days.
Never recomend

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 26 products while it allows to use it for free on one product only. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kitchenboon

I just configured a promotion for my 2nd product and uninstalled the app on the same day within 2 hours and yet have been charged $19.95. This is quite unfortunate as I did not even use it for a day!!

Also, it is not compatible with Shopify multi-currency checkout i.e. the checkout always happens in the store's base currency instead of the currency selected by the customer. This is a major issue with stores that sell globally and in multiple currencies. This limitation should be mentioned clearly on the App's page on Shopify app store so that we can make a well-informed decision. Not cool at all!

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help. Looking forward to your reply!