Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

JacketPillow

Customer support is amazing. I cannot believe how fast it is. I had some issues with margins on my website but customer support fixed it instantly.

November 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Glorious Hoodies

awesome app! i use this app from 20 days and i have already 1000$ in profit from using it. i love you guys :) I installed quantity breaks on all my stores to increase my profit. The best application ever !!!

November 12, 2019

Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Unique Monkey

Really helpful support team. Good app!

November 5, 2019

Surprise You

I really like the way it looks in my store. This app is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done. the support is very nice!

November 5, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Pionnier Active Gear

I really like the way it looks in my store. Quantity Breaks and discounts is super intuitive and no time is wasted getting the job done.

October 23, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreeShippingAllOrders.com

Have had several problems caused by another app and their tech support took care of everything and very fast.

October 18, 2019

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate that.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Le Cuisto

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

September 26, 2019

Environmenstrual Co

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

stretchnseals

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

September 20, 2019

Blume

Very sample and easy to install!! Congratulations for the app it is amazing. I will use in my shopify store. Thanks

September 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help