Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

SuperStar Soul Food

It took me a bit (& sorry to bug you guys so much) but I finally got it! Love it! Thank you so much!

December 30, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Shoe Heros

Artem was very fast and precise on support, and helped me resolve any issues i have. It looks nice and the app is pretty good for now i just installed it need abit more test and it looks promising and nice qty break display, just make sure you select the correct item to test out in the beginning before you hit save button during the tutorial. Once again thanks Artem for your help!

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Tábua Defrost™

It is just what I needed. When I had a doubt the support answered it in less than a minute in the chat.

December 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review.
Please feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Yoomky

I used the add for a product test. I was very useful :)
Support is also very fast. They aswered my questions in a few minutes !

Hyperyion

Listen, we've used MANY discount break apps and found one better than the other. This is absolutely the BEST out of all of them.

The coolest/easiest installation process - Very fun.

This app is a 100/100. Well done

December 16, 2019

thesignsource.net

We had to replace our current discount app because of all the glitches a slow load times. This app is much faster, does not seem to have glitches and is much quicker to set up product discounts. Highly recommended.

December 11, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

TheCameraShop.co.nz

Tried 3 apps this is the only one that displayed with my theme.
The install process is very clever, you select where you would like it displayed. def 5 star

December 9, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

FreedomGrip™

I have been looking for several applications to make a tiered discount, this includes an AMAZING helper to adjust the prices in the cart. Highly recommended!

December 6, 2019

The Perfect Outlet

The app looks great on my website and there are a lot of customizations available. Customer support is superb as well.

December 5, 2019

RadianceTouch

Easy to setup and have the right amount of customization. I hope to increase the average order value with this app.

November 30, 2019

Many thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance