Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
September 24, 2019

Great app and very good support ! It doest exactly what I want (like hide table on product page).

Thanks

Le Cuisto
Time spent using app: 7 days
Amai replied September 26, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with the amazing service, we're proud of it. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

September 19, 2019

The support team was quick to respond and fixed my problem straight away. Thanks for your help with this

Environmenstrual Co
Time spent using app: 6 days
Amai replied September 20, 2019

Thanks for your review! Please let us know if you have any questions or issues. We're glad to help you anytime!

September 18, 2019

I worked with Artem. He was a pleasure to work with and helped me get the discount to show on my home page. I got a response from the help center within minutes of my question! Had to go through tons of apps to find the perfect one. No headache here. Thanks guys!

stretchnseals
Time spent using app: 26 days
Amai replied September 20, 2019

September 18, 2019

Very sample and easy to install!! Congratulations for the app it is amazing. I will use in my shopify store. Thanks

Blume
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
Amai replied September 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Let us know if you need any help

September 15, 2019

Pretty straightforward and definitely gets the job done. A pure gem in a sea of superfluously inefficient apps.

Monkey Fist Survival
Time spent using app: 3 days
Amai replied September 16, 2019

Thank you for leaving your review. We're glad to hear that everything's going great- if you do ever come across any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team for assistance, we'll be more than happy to help!

September 5, 2019

If you are looking for an app that does perfect quantity discount breaks, then look no further. Not only are you getting a great product but you are also going to get a quality service from the team behind this app. I had some initial issues, some small glitches, like always, but WOW...this team went out of their way to find a solution and they came up with the goods. Artem and Julia are the perfect team, they fixed everything between them and set up the app to work seamlessly with my theme. So be brave, take the app, and have a little faith...you won't regret it !

Security Bollards Direct
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

September 5, 2019

The interface is simple and comfortable.And the developers are very positive to help me solve the problem, thank them very much!

helai
China
Time spent using app: 5 days
Amai replied September 7, 2019

September 2, 2019

Customer service cannot be fault. Very helpful, understood our requirement and most importantly prompt swift update which is very crucial for any e-commerce business.

Muzamedical
Time spent using app: 3 months
Amai replied September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review, much appreciate it! We're glad that our team was able to help you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

August 27, 2019

We really love this app. Has increased our sales and it is very easy to use. We recommend it very much

Les petits plus au quotidien
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Amai replied August 30, 2019

August 21, 2019

This app is an excellent way to run our 15% off discount of purchases of 20+ of a single item.

They have a beautiful discount table, and were able to add code to our site which dynamically crosses off the old price and shows the new discount price.

It's very clear and relatively easy to use. Their support is most excellent, so reach out to them with any questions you may have!

Word on Fire