Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Gordon Bags

Their Customer Service has also been really helpful, when we've had issues they've helped us resolve them quickly! We've been using the bulk discounts app for a few years and its worked well for our needs.

tavriya-buh

So far so good. If I have a problem I'll be sure to let them Know! lol, but so far so good. Super simple to set up and use.

DREAMERO

I have never experienced such a good service nowhere. The Support manager named Artem was available in less than a minute even if it was close to midnight. He understood my problems very accurate and fast and solved tham really quick. Awesome Service! I love it! :) Thumbs up

Debbie Lynn

Only quantity app I could get installed correctly. Easy to use and real live customer support. Highly recommend.

Muscle X 1

Awesome app! Does exactly what i needed it to and looks great! I was a bit worried as to how it would look but you have complete control over the style so looks native to my theme and site. Awesome work!

EUK store

BEST multibuy product discount app in Shopify. Very easy to use and can create unlimited pricing tire. I have more than 10000 products of Grocery and doing promotion on weekly basis with many multibuy products. This app help me to make it easy. Their support is very prompt and mostly you will get it online instantly. Thank you.

MKcaricatures

THis is what i've been searching for!!!!!!! great job guys!!! Such a great help to have because i sell products in bulk. Its a must have for sure

All Tire Supply LLC

So far so good, this is a solid and stable app, worked as advertised. Quick support, Would recommend this app.

healthandbeautyhub.ph

Excellent application! Helps increase average order value. Truly worth the price. Highly recommended.

Sealit.co

The app was really customizable and easy to use. I would refer this app to anyone who wanted to add a quantity discount to their product