Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity discount,Volume discount,Tiered pricing,Bulk discount

SportyWize™ - HANDMADE GOODS

best support, tested lots of apps for this feature, none work, this one is perfect, if you are looking for tiered pricing, look no further

Thanks for choosing us!
Hope you will keep enjoying the app for long long time :)

Fuji Camping

AMAZING! After testing every discount app on the app store this one is the best one for customer support, and automatically applying the discounts in the cart / checkout! Super friendly customer support who instantly responded and helped me with my question and actually fixed it for me. I highly reccomend for anyone trying to increase their AOV.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! We are just happy to be useful so please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Beard heaven

I installed the app a few days ago and it increased my AOV from 15€ to 25€! Really nice, thank you so much!

March 9, 2020

You are more than welcome! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied :)
Good luck to your business!

niumi

App is working very weeeeeeell
Artyom did a great customer service. He answered all of my questions.

March 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties!

Flop Air

Awesome customer support! Artem is the best :) He was really quick to answer and fix the problem I had!

March 2, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us anytime!
Good luck to your business :)

Flash Cosmetics

great customer service, great product, i could not expect anything better from a quantity breaks app tbh

March 2, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Coronavirus Prevention Center

This app has helped my business grow quicker than I expected. By applying tiers it has helped me to grow my business and scale my product to numbers I wouldnt have thought of reaching as quickly. On top of that the contact support is 24/7 and responds very quickly and always looks to help. Recommend this app to all. Thanks.

March 2, 2020

We are just happy that our app made your business grow so fast! Feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues :)

Women Handbag Organiser

Incredible app. 100% recommend. The discount table is very neat and clean, it fits perfectly in my store. It works with Shopify's multicurrency!

March 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

flippyvids

A clean, fast-loading app that works very well. Even better was the support! Instant support on a Sunday. Awesome.

March 2, 2020

Thanks for such kind words! You are more than welcome and we are always ready to help you :)

HappyStore

Awesome service, the support guy was fantastic and answered all questions with patience and delivered great result thank you

February 19, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)