Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

ButterBasics

Support is amazing! Just the app we're looking for and works great. Appreciate your help, Alexander!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Exude Wealth | Men's Cufflinks & Accessories

Alexander was quick to assist with a small problem I had with the design. Literally fixed it within 2-3 minutes. Spectacular!!!! Highly highly recommended.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Tron Studio

A very trustworthy business partner! The customer service replied promptly and solved the problem right away!

October 5, 2020

Thank you! We are always ready to help so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Smart Fruit Box

great support! f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Noah Store

I used this app less than a week and have desinstalled it. But for my surprise I received a charge $28. Updating: team contacted me and resolved the situation very quickly. Very good support. Chargeback made, I'm changing my rating.

September 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 250 products while it allows to use it for free on one product page only, so that's the reason of this charge. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid this accidental charge. Also, we tried to contact you via email to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

UPD: Thank you for updating your review, we highly appreciate that :)

ChangingIron

This is a great app to kickstart your first quantity break. The customer support is excellent too and does whatever they can to help if you encounter problems.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)

Wunderheber.de

Really fast and helpful support! I asked for help with the css code and they solved the issue in like 4 minutes. Recommend

October 5, 2020

Feel free to contact us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Otterk

So far I love this app. It has really cleaned up my sales pages and does a good job at increasing your AOV. I had an issue with the app when I first started using it and the support responded within a minute and fixed the issue in a minute. It is so easy to use and to setup. Changes can be made in seconds. Highly recommend!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we highly appreciate it! Good luck to your business!

Trendsshop24

I had a small problem with the app. Support team colleagues immediately took care of the problem and solved it. Thanks a lot.

September 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've emailed you in order to help with this case, please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

ONEROSE

Wonderful app and great people that help out super quickly with installation. Wanted to get my widget centered in the page, and they were able to get it done within minutes.

October 5, 2020

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time :)