Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

BELTLEY

World-class customer support! They really are active 24/7 and they are very responsive and quick to solve problems.

February 15, 2021

Thank you!
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

FineQare

I originally had this app in my first store and it went well, then I got the store rebuilt and didnt realise that the app did not automatically get added. I then added it to the new store and straight away I noticed the AOV increased. Works well

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Beestetic

Developper helped me to set up within 1 minute. It works as describe and inside tutorials are great.

February 8, 2021

Your fedback is really appreciated :)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7, we are always ready to assist!

Amra

Great App and a amazing customer service! Thank you a lot for the fast help and wish you the best!!!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and thank YOU for choosing us!

HeyDontTouchYourFace

Very easy and simple to set up, had a small issue with payment but Customer Service was able to help me within 10 minutes. A bit on the pricey side if you're not a big store, but it does what it advertises.

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Artavio

Awesome app, the staff is even more awesome! Help in seconds!
Really recommend it! 5 out of 5 stars for me =)

February 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Nature’s Baby Organics

Used to the app to do bundle pricing discounts and it worked like a charm. It is very easy to use and intuitive.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Husseo™

Super service client à l'écoute après avoir eu un problème avec l'application. Rien à signaler. Merci beaucoup.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such confusion. The thing is that the app is free to use on one page only and as we see in our database, you've enabled it on two pages. Anyway, no worries! We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Vitivoo

J'ai utilisé l'application pour faire un Bunddle sur un produit uniquement. C'était mon besoin, et c'est gratuit

February 1, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Tomadore

Artyom for support helped me within 2 min, i had some issue with the application, witch was on my side;) They helped me quick!! And the app works better than it was!! Thanks Guys Good Work!

January 26, 2021

Thank YOU for choosung us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!