Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Buy X Get Y, Volume Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MyJewelsBoutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I tried 5/6 different apps and this is the only one that works perfectly, easy and fast. I would love to have the possibility to apply a tier discount when a customer adds different products

LM Outlet

Location Brazil

Amazing app. I use this app for help me to increase the AOV of my store. The support of the app is also amazing.

thumbprintaudio

This app is awesome! It has become such a huge help for my store and brand! I would highly recommend it for anyone trying to boost sales!

Natural Heroes

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 3 years

After a misunderstanding they quickly fixed a bug with IE. Now it works perfect! They were very helpful in making customizations too.

TT inc.

Location Belarus
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is exactly what I was looking for to provide tiered pricing for customers buying multiple products! REALLY easy to use and install, although I did have a small problem that was immediately resolved when I reached out to the support link. Very pleased with this app. purchase!

Aromazeug

Location Germany

App works great right out of the box, unlike every other app I tried. The app includes a built-in guide to setup and configure. The configuration was quick and easy and I could start offering discounted prices in just minutes. I especially like the ability to just click on an element in the product page to choose where the discount table should appear (either above or below the chosen element).

Feldschmiede

Location Germany

The app helps me a lot since I am selling indiviualised products with quantity breaks.
Also its a great way to stimulate customers to buy more for a saving.

And the support is just great. Very kind and helpful people there. Total recommendation.

Fitnessdetective

Location Luxembourg
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Incredible support, I had a problem where the app didn't work with my theme as I wanted it, not only did they help me set it up but they even helped me with my theme code to make it look even better!

Besides that the app is really easy to use and works well right out of the gate.

I can definitely recommend it, at least give it a try you can't go wrong! (+14 days trial anyways)

Vrcyclops

Time spent using app About 1 year

These people work hard to get everything running just right!

Actiobuy

Location China
Time spent using app Over 2 years

A really helpful app. We highly recommend it. After using it, the AOV increase significantly. You need to give it a try!