Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Testcountrystore

Decent, but buggy. Support is usually good, but every once in a while you get someone that can't solve, what should be a simple, issue.

Hartford Building Products

I didn't know how to do this but JULIA was Great.. She helped me go thru this App. What a great Employee you have in her.. Very knowledgeable.

Dianna Lynn Decor

I persisted for months with another tiered pricing app that had more reviews but in the end, could not function as I needed. I reluctantly uninstalled it and tried this app and Bam, it was up and working instantly. So happy.

Testkerstin23

The app is perfect and the customer support is amazing! Thank you so much guys! I also tried some of the other related apps but I'm going to stick with this app. The setup is intuitive, it has all the functions you need and looks great on mobile. I would definitely HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a good quantity discount app with super quick customer support on top of it.

Europeanallure

Support is awesome! Better than Bold Apps quantity Breaks!

Bigbul

Useful app, and with the new feature it's getting amazing!

Gadgetmycar

Great app, does the work and amazing support team

Collabsports

The app is very useful to grab our customer attentions. This app really helps to increase our sales.

Officebox Se

This app is so easy to use and it just works great. Thank you!

New Green Nutrition

This app is great. I have done extensive research on quantity discount and decided on this app for the convenience and easy to use interface. I can customize by category or individual product and can setup customize text and where to place. It's as easy as drag and drop. No coding required. There was some initial setup kinks that needed to workout but the app developer had a quick turnaround to fix the problem. My order sales saw a boost on the first day and we hope it continue to stay that way. Highly recommended