Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Buy X Get Y, Volume Discounts

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

4salon

Time spent using app About 2 years

I'm actually pretty impressed with this app. It works well, has a ton of design options, loads very well (nice for SEO), and has great features, such as showing the discounts in the cart and throughout checkout (that's huge for the customer experience). Also, the team made some custom changes to the app very quickly.

Great work!

Valuemaxx

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I absolutely love this app.
Now I can make price break based on quantity.
And they supported me very kindly.
I really recommend this app if you need price break!

Wallys Dog Hub

YES - This app is amazing for a few reasons.

1) It actually works! You would think an app that can give a discount based on quantity would work but every other app that I tried either did not work or required a bunch of liquid editing.

2) It works with variants - The apps that did work only worked with products that come a single way, not with variants. This app works perfectly no matter which variant the customer chooses.

3) Installation is easy and awesome - Not only do you not have to mess with editing liquid files, but now that I see how real app developers do things on Shopify I feel spoiled!

They have an interactive tool where you click a few key places on your screen and it tells the app what to do. Just trust me on this, it's super easy and pretty damn awesome.

This app took something simple and made it SIMPLE!

Backlightcompany

The App has worked great for us. And the customer support has been 5-star!

Testcountrystore

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Decent, but buggy. Support is usually good, but every once in a while you get someone that can't solve, what should be a simple, issue.

Hartford Building Products

I didn't know how to do this but JULIA was Great.. She helped me go thru this App. What a great Employee you have in her.. Very knowledgeable.

Dianna Lynn Decor

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I persisted for months with another tiered pricing app that had more reviews but in the end, could not function as I needed. I reluctantly uninstalled it and tried this app and Bam, it was up and working instantly. So happy.

Testkerstin23

The app is perfect and the customer support is amazing! Thank you so much guys! I also tried some of the other related apps but I'm going to stick with this app. The setup is intuitive, it has all the functions you need and looks great on mobile. I would definitely HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a good quantity discount app with super quick customer support on top of it.

Europeanallure

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support is awesome! Better than Bold Apps quantity Breaks!

Bigbul

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Useful app, and with the new feature it's getting amazing!