Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

R3 CONCEPT

very helpful customer support and working fine, love to install this app................................

January 18, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

Frostii.nl

Great custommer service! Helped me in less then 5 minutes! and friendly .............................

January 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! :)

SDN CUSTOM

great app. great tech support. exactly what i was looking for and saved me so much time and money hiring a programmer that would take weeks of back and forth. setup my products in 20 min .

January 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

O&W Tech

Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, Works amazingly and is super easy to set up, and the interface is easy to understand!

January 4, 2021

Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback :)

Eazy Living

Great app and even greater customer support! Fast and helpful! I definitely recommend the app and will use it in the future!

January 4, 2021

Thank you so much! Let us know if you face any difficulties!

Gem Mint

Great customer service helped me very quickly and efficiently. Would certainly recommend to others to help increase AOV

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

Sugar Plum Photopgraphy Props

The app has been working well for me and when I reached out for support to go over question they responded very quickly and provided the needed help.

January 4, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

ChinStopper

Quantity Breaks, really is a must have for any Shopify store, and amazing customer service! Thanks Quantity Breaks!

January 4, 2021

Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Ppillow

Fantastic application, I had just two problems but they were solved immediately by the excellent customer service, a special thanks to Eugenia who was super helpful and efficient in helping me.

January 4, 2021

Thank you! Our Support team is always ready to help with any difficulties :)
Good luck to your business!

Emmenas

I used this app to show discount prices for my customers, i had an issue becase i'm using gempages and the widget didn't show up. I asked the customers service and they responded instantly and helped me adjust the app to my needs. Very nice of them !

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues!