Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

BlendGet

Great app get more profits with less adpend i love tis app they also give free trail for one product you can also test them

June 5, 2020

Thank you! We are just happy that you love it :)

Beelectron

The Best Pricing apps i've tried so far. Also had a small misunderstanding of it, whice support team helped me correct in matter of seconds!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for such kind words!

MakeWishes

Super easy application to use. The support answer in few minute, and are really concerning about your issue. I really recommend it.

June 5, 2020

Thank you! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime ;)

GoodPostureNow

Easy to set up and customize. I made a few requests to make the app appear natural on my product page and Artyom from customer service was very quick, helpful and got it fixed within 5 minutes of asking.

June 2, 2020

Thanks so much! We are always glad to help with any issues so feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

Retoria

Works for what it is design for. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tiered/ bulk products solution

June 2, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

bestemondkapjeswinkel

There was a minor misunderstanding in the plan settings. Customer service replied within 20 seconds and was very helpful!

June 2, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out :)

Aedonis

The app is very intuitive and functional. Excellent customer service. Quick to answer in chat to solve my doubt. Thank you

June 2, 2020

Thanks! We are always happy to help so don't hesitate to contact us in case of any issues!

Visprof

dadfadwssoaikhndwOSUJVDS9PFIVEWJDSCIKDBHUvkjnbjudwshckhcedfkojKASUdf*udiejoDSIVHUSCI JOVIDHNSAJOSADH;8IVJKsc

Thanks :D

Stone Bird

Great app!!!
I have been using the quantity discounts for more than a year and have no difficulties with it.
The support team is friendly and helpful if I need to set up the app for my other stores during sales.

May 28, 2020

Thank you :) Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Cosmoletics

A Big Thank you to the app's developer! The sales have been increased significantly since I have the app in my store. Recommend it to everyone!

May 28, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! :)