Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts | Reviews

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

Zinc Zodiac

I really enjoyed using this app for my main product , many thanks to quantity breaks team , thanks also for the support and swift response.

December 10, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

Vidow

super fast reply on a problem ive got! i'm happy with the support and also the app! First value and service, after you get a lot of earnings! ;)

December 7, 2020

It's so good to know that you are satisfied with the app and service :)
Hope you'll keep enjoying it!

Minimal Elephants

Very easy to customize the Discounts table on your own. Working accurately as expected. Highly recommended.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! Hope the app will keep working for you and making you more and more sales :)

Clever Earth

yes it was goooood i like i like. two tone Patek on my wrist. lil uzi vert , drake , travis scott la flame boii.

December 7, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

The Gadgets Savings

AMAZING APP - CAN DEFF RECOMMEND - Love the easy setup and how well everything works. great job folks

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback and thank you for choosing us!
Good luck to your business!

Mr. Wellness

At first, the app did not perform well. But after I contacted their customer support service, they fixed my issue within a few seconds. Good service. I recommend them.

December 7, 2020

Our Support team is just happy to be useful so feel free to reach out to us 24/7!

PlayWear Football

UPDATE: I received great support from the developpers. Everything works perfect as I wish!
I can't see the widget anywhere even though I went through the whole process.. And this is the only way I could find to contact the developer (SpurIT). Please help and fix your customer service...

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are available 24/7 so please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Yellowoga

Undoubtedly the best app for quantity breaks. The customer service is very kind, helpful and beyond excellent. Got a response within a minute.

December 7, 2020

Thank you! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Next Realm Gaming

Worked instantly on installation and walkthrough. All ready with live store ready settings. I'll be taking advantage of their free plus 3hr priority offer!!

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Reprise Activewear

Second time I've used this app for Black Friday bundling discounts. They are always super helpful with any tech issues (only have had minimal things) and quick to take action! The app works great and super easy to setup. Thank you!

November 26, 2020

You are always welcome and thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!