Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

mazigs

Very good app and very good support!!! the best application for discounting, the support is just amazing!!! i highly recommand

August 5, 2020

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback :)

oromostore

There was a misunderstanding with the app, I contacted customer service and they were very helpful.

August 5, 2020

Thanks :) We are always here to assist so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime!

Eco Puppies

I just wanted a simple app which would apply discounts to multiple item purchases and this does that!
Setup is a breeze and it works flawlessly. Highly recommended.

August 5, 2020

Thank you and good luck to your business!

zonlux

great app does exactly what i want it to do. also the support is great needed to change it a bit and they got it done right away

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)
Feel free to contact us if you face any difficulties!

CHARGERATE

Great app and custommer service. Works well and to my needs. Fully custommizable and well designed.

August 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

TG Loudness

I am very satisfied with the app, it helps alot with conversion rates. The support helped me immediately when I had a question. Thank you!

August 5, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us!
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Neckpaintreat X

I've used the app for a short period and I'm really impressed. The support of the develop team is also very good!

August 5, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Ludique

very good and good support, thanks for the help. would definitely recommend this app. 5 stars for this app off course

August 5, 2020

We are always happy to be useful, please let us know if you face any difficulties!

Comforth

Best app. Support is great and helped me fix a problem

This sentence is just to reach 100 characters so i can post

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Green Pear Eco

We use this app for offering bulk discounts and it works really well for it. Easy to set up and edit.
The best thing however is the live chat support and their willingness to help and fix any problem.

July 29, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)
Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!