Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

theprimemark

I just installed this app and selected only 1 item, infact we are doing marketing for just one item only, after setting tiered price and when i clicked on Active, it has selected randomly one more product, so unethically this app opted me for paid plan which is around $19.90 something, i have uninstalled this app, and will report to shopify as well, this is completely unethical, i tried to report this issue on Live chat, but chat is on Bot, unable to connect to any real person, i will not pay a single penny, reply me with solution

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We had replied you via email 6 minutes after receiving the ticket in which you had responded 3 minutes later. We will write open a request for refund with Shopify. As you had not been billed, this charge will be reverse instead.

UPDATE: After checking, you was not billed at all for this. Nevertheless we had written to Shopify to inform them to reverse any charges should they receive it.

Kindly send us a video or a screenshot on the said issue which our app will randomly turn on another product. Thank you.

Star Plushies

does not work what so ever when a customer selects an express checkout method the discount doesnt get applied resulting in tons of lost sales

April 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately, Shopify Draft Order API and Checkout API does not work with Express Checkouts. Other Shopify Apps have the same limitation due to this. I had sent you an email providing you more details such as Shopify documentations as well as screenshots on how express checkout behaves in other apps as well. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

SOURCE Medical

Until the app has been sold to amai Quantity Breaks & Discounts worked properly. Since amai is taking care multiple times tier prices have not been displayed on product pages. Furthermore tier prices are not applied to cart so many customers do not place there orders. The amai support does not react to e-mails sent and has not been able to solve our issue for 2-3 days. We can not recommend this app anymore and we are now looking for an alternative.

BLVDblack

this app was great when it was ran by spur-it. Recently sold to amai and the support has been terrible. I've raised mutiple tickets and they have taken days to get back to me...I am losing thousands of dollars in revenue everyday because of the lack of support

April 20, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience caused as our dev requires time to understand your themes. The issue had since been resolved and please do not hesitate to contact us again.

xclubstores-id

Their free trial app is only for the basic plan, I was charged for trying their unlimited plan. should allow customer to try on other plan.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. As stated on our pricing page, our free tier is only for one products. We had since refunded the charges to you as you might had activated the unlimited pricing plans without understanding our pricing structure.

cuadroos.com

I only installed the application for a few hours to test it but it did not work for me, then I uninstalled it but an email tells me that they are charging

April 12, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review. Our free tier is available for the first product only. If you had tested the app while selecting more than one product, the app will charge you.

We had reverted the charges and had notify Shopify on this.

Enix

i downloaded Quantity Breaks & Discounts and i wanted to delete it because it changed al my prices of my products. Now all my products are at 20 euros and i can not change it anymore.. please help

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We had contacted you via email yesterday to assist on this issue. Kindly revert to us to that our dev team can assist with this issue. Thanks.

Peach Underwear

Broke the cart. Customers unable to add to cart. Supposed to have live chat support but has been unavailable for the past hour

April 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We apologize for the experience. Some time was needed to investigate the root cause of this issue.

unclicenlinea

NO support service available. The worst service ever seen.
The app is not working for 38 hours and nobody help me or give me at least some support

April 12, 2021

Good day to you. Thank you for your review. As mentioned in our email, the issue had been resolved. Do drop us an email should you have any further issues on the app. We apologize for the wait.

BasicBrowns

Terrible Support. I took the annual priority package hoping that I will get "Up to 3 h/month of customizations". - We wanted to flag the products which are on sale, this feature is currently unavaible and the support person was not even intersted in helping us out. All he kept saying that the "Feature is not available and nothing can be done" and with the conversations I don't think these guys even care about their customers.

Previous 1 3 4