Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

MONDKAPJES HANDELAAR

I even paid 20 per month even I had 1 product.... Don't like this service. Hope this issue can be fixed

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. As we see in our database you've enabled the app on two product pages so that's the reason. We've contacted you via email in order to help!

buymecool

Be aware! This app uses "draft orders" so you'll, probably, lose abandoned carts and the "pixels" won't be triggered correctly. So, think twice if you want to mess up your funnel in order to use it. By the way, you can do the same using native automated discounts from Shopify.

October 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Fourstart

I do not recommend, this software is not worth the price. This design is too outdated. And it’s not easy to use. At first I said it’s free, and then I responded directly to $19.9. Too bad.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss it but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Urbankappa

i just instaled this app and it suddenly charge me $19 from me. I just installed this app for 2 days.
Never recomend

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 26 products while it allows to use it for free on one product only. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify, it will be processed ASAP. Also, we tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Kitchenboon

I just configured a promotion for my 2nd product and uninstalled the app on the same day within 2 hours and yet have been charged $19.95. This is quite unfortunate as I did not even use it for a day!!

Also, it is not compatible with Shopify multi-currency checkout i.e. the checkout always happens in the store's base currency instead of the currency selected by the customer. This is a major issue with stores that sell globally and in multiple currencies. This limitation should be mentioned clearly on the App's page on Shopify app store so that we can make a well-informed decision. Not cool at all!

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help. Looking forward to your reply!

miliammall

I downloaded the app thinking about using the FREE plan but then realized it doesn't meet my expectations. Uninstalled it right away, yet got a charge of $28.95 two weeks later. What a scam! This is against Shopify's policy for sure. I need an explanation!

September 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion and inconvenience. Yes, the app is free for one product page usage. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Dog Mom Club

UPDATE: Eugenia emailed me minutes after this review was posted bribing me with six free months of service in exchange for deleting this review. They are so untrustworthy. This is blatantly against Shopify's Term of Service.

This app cost me thousands of dollars during my launch. This app DOES NOT work in conjunction with PayPal and there is no warning about this! I lost so many sales because it looked like my website was malfunctioning. Customer service was so slow. I wish I could go back in time and never download this app. -1/10

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such frustrating situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and find a solution. Sorry once again.

¡Ahora Ya!

I used the application to test it and I uninstalled it the same day and I thought that the 1 free product, I could change it but if you select a second product (even if you remove the previous one) they already charge you 19.95. I want my money back please

August 26, 2020

Aforcli US

Billing issue with the app - not acceptable solution

We never used app but got billed $19.95 bc we have 2 products in our product list. We complained (and I am sure they can see we did not use app in their back-end system) but still had to pay that $19.95.
I have removed app now and you can bet I will not use this app once I am ready for stacked discount.
=============================
I will report you as scamer to shopify !

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such situation. As we see in our database, you've enabled the app for 2 products while the free plan allows to use the app for one product only. But no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify :)
Also, we've tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this case but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Vate Baby

I downloaded the app wanting to try out the free version on 27th July. It automatically directed me to get the $19.95 paid plan. I accidentally clicked the install button and it charged me. I undownloaded the app right away and have contacted them. today is August 10th which is exactly 2 weeks from the day I contacted them. I got a ticket number, but no refund is issued. I would like my refund back since I have NEVER even tried your app. Thanks.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We have already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. We contacted you via email to discuss this situation.

Previous 1