Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts | Reviews

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

HustleNHeartShop

The app does not work properly and after canceling subscription and deleting app the widgets still appear on my shopify store. I have tried to download the app again so that I can remove the widgets and I only get an error message. I have spent WAY too much time trying to correct this.

Madame Jodie

The quantity discounts continue to be shown also when I have deleted the app, I do not reccomend it.

November 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned in the Uninstall FAQ which could be found at the main page of the app and also our email to you, that this is standard Shopify app behaviour.

In the documentations, it is mentioned that you are required to click on the Uninstall button in-app before you proceed to uninstall at the Shopify admin panel. In addition, we had also removed your codes within 30 minutes after your request. This is a well documented issue that had not yet been resolved by Shopify as mentioned here:

Hope this clarifies.

Jonass

App is still showing somehow even though i deleted it. Terrible experience i dont recommend using it

October 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We had removed the codes as soon as you had written in and everything is functioning as normal.

As mentioned in our FAQ, this is normal behavior for all Shopify applications, because after you uninstall the application from your store it no longer has the rights to restore all the previous changes it made to the theme.

Fabuluxe Boutique

My issue didn't get resolved, and somehow the discount turned back on when I was no longer running the sale. Very disappointed.

September 29, 2021

First of all thank you for the feedback. It is due to your feedback we are able to identify the root cause which comes from Collections automation. We had since fixed this. Thank you again.

ProHorse

WARNING! you wont be able to use discount codes in your store at all if you use this app. I emailed customer service and they blamed the issue on shopify.
I contacted shopify support and they confirmed its THIS app causing the issue.

September 29, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. This is the sequence of the events:
- You contacted us in regards to discount codes.
- We had replied to you that if the products were under discount by the app, it will disable to discount codes.
- You asked us an additional question that if the quantity purchased does not qualify for a discount can the discount code be applied in which in this case, the answer is yes.
- After testing (we had video recorded it as well), we realize that even disabling the codes, the discount code could not be used at your store. We then proceeded to advise you to inquire this to Shopify.
- The answer that Shopify given in which you had provided the screenshot is the same as our first answer that we had provided but you did not provide us with the original question.
- Therefore we had reopen the case with Shopify to seek clarification and is currently pending for their reply.

Green Wealth

Our third store was in loss. Horrible app, never works, Support takes access to store for days and destroys all the theme. So many abandoned carts and loss of sale

Green Wealth Neo Hair Saudi Arabia

Our second store also was in loss . Horrible app, never works, Support takes access to store for days and destroys all the theme. So many abandoned carts and loss of sale

Green Wealth Neo Hair Lotion

SolScents

Every time THEY change their code you lose the chart of discounts on the item page. Complained about this 3 times and they just say its our fault because we change the template - using the same template for 2 years. Lost a lot of sales because of this app not functioning properly!

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that republishing different version of the same themes will also requires you to setup the discount table settings. We had enhanced our app to prompt you to do the settings once a Theme is republished.

Due to your feedback we will be enhancing the Event Logs to capture any republish of themes so that merchants have a clearer picture on what happened.

Ropedt.com

This app is very complicated to set up. It is not simple and straightforward. A lot of my time was wasted on this app. Update:
Before this rate, I contacted you via Shopify Get support option. No response. But after I rated this 1-star, all of the sudden you are fast to respond and a lot of emails.

August 3, 2021

Update 6 August: The only email we had received from the Get Support feature was regarding billing in which we had replied within 2 hours. We had even checked our spam folders and there was no further emails apart from the email regarding billing.

Hi, thank you for the feedback. We had tried to contact you on several occasions to try to understand your frustrations but had yet to get a response from you. You can contact our support anytime if you require assistance to help setup any of your volume, BOGO or mix and match discounts.

Previous 1 3 4 5