Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

The Blank Pineapple

This app did not work on all orders. I contacted the support staff on 3 occasions. The first agent, Alex, was pleasant and helpful, the second and third time was a rude, dismissive, person who kept deflecting blame on my customers and their OP system or their cache history, everything that was already checked with the first agent. I give up. They cant fix the problem so I'm done.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
We've checked your conversation with our support managers, we discussed this situation with all the employees that were engaged to figure out on this situation and make right steps to prevent such situation in the future. First, I would like to extend my sincere apologies, but I understand that it will not compensate your expenditure. When I checked your conversation with our managers, I mentally was on your position and it was hard to understand that the situation resolving has been delayed so much. If you give us another chance, we will be ready to check the issue again, as we interested in fully resolving this problem and to prevent this from happening for our customers.
Please respond to our e-mail our let us know about the way you want to communicate. Thank you in advance!

Kettle & Fire

We're a Shopify Plus store, and one of the fastest growing DTC brands

I do NOT recommend this app, we installed this app a while back but didn't meet our needs so we disabled the features of the app but we still had their app installed.

Starting January 30, they must have pushed an update at around 4AM. Even though we weren't "actively using them", their update totally messed up our checkout page where:

A) Orders that were supposed to be subscription orders (sent to Recharge) were sent to Shopify Checkout. So we lost a day's worth of new subscriber value

B) Promo codes did not work because it only accepted "gift cards". Even though we didn't even have the app "active", this issue happened after our Joe Rogan podcast.

I do NOT recommend this app at all and it literally cost of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT RECOMMEND. To achieve the same purpose you'd use this app for, do some googling or get a dev to create a Shopify Script for you (it's simple + cheap scope).

StairBrothers

App came bugged out the box. It was displaying wrong pricing on items that was not even in a price discount group. The devs said they could edit my theme but couldn't tell me what they were going to edit.. and since I was not even sure I was going to keep the app, I had to pass.

My search for a quantity discount app that actually just WORKS continues.

Unique Age

didn't work, its discount is not applying on every product on cart page, I did contact to support, but still its not working... disappointed

Patientbridge

Far too many customers were complaining that the discount was being applied until the very last stage of checkout when it would disappear. Support was unable to assist us so, unfortunately, we had to go with a different discounting app.

Popcorn4thepeople

This isn't truly tiered pricing. If you want to setup your pricing based on 0-5, 6-20, 21-50, etc quantity groups it doesn't work. I spoke to 2 different support techs on live chat. One said it would work and the other said it wouldn't work, so they don't even know if it would work.

It also doesn't work with discount codes, so that's strike 2 in my book. This isn't a very useful app. I would give it 0 stars if that was an option, but it isn't.