Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Volume Discounts, Cross Sell, Free Gifts, and 'Buy X Get Y'

From $7.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ideagen3D

Location Australia

Bait and switch. They lure you in with a certain pricing structure, wait for you to get all set up, then change it up without notifying you, and the app will silently stop working.

October 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I think there is a misunderstanding on the pricing plans. You are using our legacy plans which means you are on our free tier which is only applicable to FIRST product and if more than one product is selected, the app will prompt you to upgrade to the paid plans and you can disallow the charges if you wish to continue to stay on your free tier.

Please note that bait and switch tactics is not allowed by Shopify and any attempt to do so will result in a delisting of the app.

We hope this clarifies the confusion.

Bear Hollow Supply

This app had worked well, however recently I believe it to be changing my prices at random. I uninstalled it and will look for a better app.

April 20, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review. We had contacted you by both email and calls to know more about this issue. Do get back to us on this so we can investigate this issue as our app will not change the product prices directly at the product page.

Scrub Caps & More

Really like the ease of use and look of this app. But sad that it only works on slide cart and not the pop-up cart. The theme I'm currently using happens to have the pop-up cart. Huge bummer.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help.

Mosquito Slap

Location Greece
Time spent using app 16 minutes

They claim to be free but after selling your first product with them they charge 30$ per month to use the app.... outrageous! don't f.... write that's free!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Outside.com

The idea and look of the app is good. The severe problem: nearly every time I log in, the tier I created is deactivated. I've reached out to the developer and they have not fixed this serious problem.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we'll find a solution!

Angelodini

Location China
Time spent using app About 21 hours

CAN'T CROSS PRODUCTS! ONLY CAN USE IN SAME PRODUCTS! my store is niche store and I have a lot of products but they can't support

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone, please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Heatredefined Net

This seems like it would be a great product, I love the idea that you can have quantity breaks without having to mess with your variants.

However SpurIt seems to have missed a major opportunity by not including cross product discounts. Discounts only apply if you purchase multiple of the same product not if you purchase "Widget 1" and "Doodad 2." This seems like a simple fix to update the cart.

Without this capability this App will be unusable for our usecase.

Oceansalivehealth

Time spent using app About 4 years

Not at all useful if you use discount codes. Customers complain they cant now use the codes. Should however, make an option in this app that you can use discount codes when buying multiple items. Even if one stock item has multiples and others don't, customers are unable to use discount codes which leads to a poor experience. This needs to be fixed by the developers of this app!