Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Mosquito Slap

They claim to be free but after selling your first product with them they charge 30$ per month to use the app.... outrageous! don't f.... write that's free!

May 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you over the phone and via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Outside.com

The idea and look of the app is good. The severe problem: nearly every time I log in, the tier I created is deactivated. I've reached out to the developer and they have not fixed this serious problem.

April 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation. Hope we'll find a solution!

Angelodini

CAN'T CROSS PRODUCTS! ONLY CAN USE IN SAME PRODUCTS! my store is niche store and I have a lot of products but they can't support

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone, please drop us a line at your convenience in order to discuss the situation.

Heatredefined Net

This seems like it would be a great product, I love the idea that you can have quantity breaks without having to mess with your variants.

However SpurIt seems to have missed a major opportunity by not including cross product discounts. Discounts only apply if you purchase multiple of the same product not if you purchase "Widget 1" and "Doodad 2." This seems like a simple fix to update the cart.

Without this capability this App will be unusable for our usecase.

Oceansalivehealth

Not at all useful if you use discount codes. Customers complain they cant now use the codes. Should however, make an option in this app that you can use discount codes when buying multiple items. Even if one stock item has multiples and others don't, customers are unable to use discount codes which leads to a poor experience. This needs to be fixed by the developers of this app!