Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

BigTopShirtShop.com

App worked well and looked better than most. Sadly you have to add products one by one. If you have many products (we have 4,000) this is just not realistic, especially if you have to make multiple discounts. Great app for sellers with just a few products.

Instantaneous Ink

App does what it says it will do, however, I found the interface a bit confusing. When I reached out for customer support for help, I was put in contact with what was supposed to be a real life human except for it was obviously just a very unuseful bot. I would have appreciated if the customer support was upfront about just providing bot support, as it was just a waste of time. Besides that 4.5 star app.

Blank Sheet

It seems that the discount code box at checkout is disabled (not appearing) when the shopping cart contains products of which quantity discount is applied. I contacted the support team but still waiting for their reply. If anyone knows of a solution please could you share with me?

Betterbatter

I loved everything about the customer service and nearly everything about the app.... (easy interface, clear design, elegant, easy to use and navigate)

BUT

at checkout our customers couldn't use discount codes, and this lead to a lot of abandonment when we were testing the app.and a lot - a LOT - of manual fixing of orders and helping resolve unhappiness.

So unfortunately we couldn't use the app :(

Would totally re-up if this were resolved and fixed

Utilitytruckparts

It's Good, but theirs more I need, still need it to hook up with Shopify POS.

There is a lot more this app could be doing to help sell discounts on my website.

Example have ability to show discounts on the item thumbnail underneath single unit price to entice a customer to click thumbnail and learn more or just add to cart a bulk quantity. I would like to have default set whether I want to do fixed to percent discount. Also I want it to be easier to add new discounts maybe smaller discounts or to move around discounts or have the quantity ability to self organised based on the quality input.