Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Petersen Brothers Plastics

The customer service was expectational and was helped right away with an issue setting up the app. It does seem pretty easy to trigger the upgrade plan on accident like some of the others suggested. Works as advertised!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

GDS Cloth Goods

I wanted to offer price breaks on one product. It was easy enough to follow the instructions to set it up but I did add two products on error, which triggered a paid subscription. The app works well but they could do a better job helping newbies avoid the problem I ran into.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for inconvenience and confusion. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties or questions, we are always ready to help!

probagclip

The instructions were clear and helpful. I didnt have any problem setting up the app. Unfortunately when you select "draw" for your cart, the discount doesnt appear. This can be a conversion killer :/

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Please know that we are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to contact us using the live chat inside of the app 24/7, our Support managers will do their best to resolve any issues!

now-a-deals

Useful app, easy to install and nice support. Thank you!!!
It should be free for more product used.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Lostvape shop

very useful app and the service is awesome! thank you! we will install it consistently. wish it will help us improve our business

November 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Ambience Zone

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

MagikFace

Parfait pour les réductions en% ou devise... ce serait bien d'ajouter les réduc du type x acheté/ y offert...
sinon, facile à prendre en main et à configurer.
peut-être plus de personnalisation du design serait également le bienvenu.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

WitchyLashes

The service is hands down amazing. Unfortunately, this app doesn't meet my needs because I need tiered discounts across product ranges, not variants. However, I would love to try it again if the functionality becomes available in future. Thank you for the kind and prompt support Alexander.

babybagpro

Got support after i rated the app bad, they've solved everything and sorted things out. thanks for that

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email and configured the app correctly for you :)

Clik3r

I used this app for volume pricing/tier pricing. I had a problem with selection due to my theme setting. App support was very prompt in response, and they resolved my issue in no time. Thank you, and keep growing. :D

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Previous 1 3 4