Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

now-a-deals

Useful app, easy to install and nice support. Thank you!!!
It should be free for more product used.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Lostvape shop

very useful app and the service is awesome! thank you! we will install it consistently. wish it will help us improve our business

November 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Ambience Zone

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

MagikFace

Parfait pour les réductions en% ou devise... ce serait bien d'ajouter les réduc du type x acheté/ y offert...
sinon, facile à prendre en main et à configurer.
peut-être plus de personnalisation du design serait également le bienvenu.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

WitchyLashes

The service is hands down amazing. Unfortunately, this app doesn't meet my needs because I need tiered discounts across product ranges, not variants. However, I would love to try it again if the functionality becomes available in future. Thank you for the kind and prompt support Alexander.

babybagpro

Got support after i rated the app bad, they've solved everything and sorted things out. thanks for that

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such difficulties. We've contacted you via email and configured the app correctly for you :)

Clik3r

I used this app for volume pricing/tier pricing. I had a problem with selection due to my theme setting. App support was very prompt in response, and they resolved my issue in no time. Thank you, and keep growing. :D

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

D'eloque

although some of the instructionsare unclear, the customer services were great. They are helpful and considerate. View from client's perspective and solving the problems in an efficient way.

July 20, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

TokTok Beauty

The quantity discount is added automatically and it overrides other coupon code, customers can not remove the code even when they do not want to use the quantity break discount, other than that, it is a good app and very functional. Customer service is average, they did not try to help at the beginning and not really dig into the problems.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)

Baby and Future

It works alright but is very limited on the free plan because you can only use it on one product. I thought it was one at the time so I deleted the one I was using it on to change it to another product, but then I got billed $28.95 anyways. However, I wrote an email to them because I felt like I was being wrongfully billed, and they made sure Shopify transferred the money back to me. Very good service!

July 13, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

Previous 1 3