Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity Discount/Breaks, Tiered Pricing & Volume Discounts

Homie Trends

It says 8 day free trial, but it is really a 5 day free trial. The support team was helpful. I would like for the app to have an option to center the discount box that we create.

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the review! The app has 8 days trial period, that's correct :) Seems like there was technical issue, as a compensation for this inconvenience we prolonged your trial period to 14 days. Let us know if you need any help!

TRENDYSWING

Amaazing i love it super easy must have in your Store . i highly recommend it for all Ecommerce entrepreneurs out there

Infinite Desires

liking this app at first. Going to see where it can take my numbers this Q4... Hoping the $19.95/month payment is easily taken care of by revenue this app brings in!

Theragun

Easy to use and has the right functions in place; just need to be careful when assigning parameters and logic. All in all, this is a wonderful Shopify integration and a good way for brands to play with various incentivized bundle pricing.

Crystally Yours

Hi so far I have found this product to be excellent and support was quick and fixed my problem immediately.

Filter Co Belgium

Works perfectly with other apps!