Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by Amai

Quantity & Volume discount, Tiered pricing, Buy X Get Y Free

HIPPO CROSSBORDER

This APP used to be great and everything worked out fine.However, the location of the recent display is problematic, and the setting page is to blank,I can't set anything. Please contact for help. dahemakj@gmail.com

July 1, 2021

Good day, we had emailed you on 1st July 2021 to your email. We had also sent you a collaborator request to look into your issue. Kindly reply to our email and the collaborator access for us to look into your issue.

Update 7 July 2021 - Issue resolved.

Pineapple Store

Had problems and customer service helped solved the problem. Would like it provider is more clear about charges and when they start to implement them to avoid problems. I recommend start charging shops when they make sales with the app. Instead of while they are still setting up. Would make much more sense. Thanks for resolving my problem anyways.

May 23, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

dallastoyswholesale

good app sometimes doest work on check out , thats bad price is good helps for qty breakdown .like it overaalll

The Helpful Kitchen

App works, but users need to be carefull when uninstalling or reinstalling an app. If they do the app counts it as two usages and automiatically bills for an unlimited plan. Developers should adjust so that customers aren't unknowingly charged. support team however was fantastic and refunded for the mishap. Even offered a free plan for 6 months.

Petersen Brothers Plastics

The customer service was expectational and was helped right away with an issue setting up the app. It does seem pretty easy to trigger the upgrade plan on accident like some of the others suggested. Works as advertised!

February 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Feel free to contact us anytime in case of any difficulties!

GDS Cloth Goods

I started with one product to test the app at no cost. That went well enough so I upgraded to a paid plan. I have noticed that sometimes things get weird with the code and portions of the price Break display disappear. This has happened twice and both times it was fixed quickly. I should add that this app is working super well for my products. Customers who would've ordered 1 or 3 in the past are now buying 3 and 7 items respectively. The purchase price per order has increased significantly so I'm sticking with these folks and hope the code disappearing act gets resolved.

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for inconvenience and confusion. Please feel free to contact us 24/7 in case of any difficulties or questions, we are always ready to help!

probagclip

The instructions were clear and helpful. I didnt have any problem setting up the app. Unfortunately when you select "draw" for your cart, the discount doesnt appear. This can be a conversion killer :/

December 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Please know that we are always happy to assist so don't hesitate to contact us using the live chat inside of the app 24/7, our Support managers will do their best to resolve any issues!

now-a-deals

Useful app, easy to install and nice support. Thank you!!!
It should be free for more product used.

November 4, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Lostvape shop

very useful app and the service is awesome! thank you! we will install it consistently. wish it will help us improve our business

November 4, 2020

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business!

Ambience Zone

The setup is simple, will explore more about this. But the customer support is responsive and great!!

October 5, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Previous 1 3 4