Quantity Breaks & Discounts

Quantity Breaks & Discounts

by SpurIT

Quantity & Volume discount, Bulk discount & Tiered pricing

Clik3r

I used this app for volume pricing/tier pricing. I had a problem with selection due to my theme setting. App support was very prompt in response, and they resolved my issue in no time. Thank you, and keep growing. :D

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)
Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

D'eloque

although some of the instructionsare unclear, the customer services were great. They are helpful and considerate. View from client's perspective and solving the problems in an efficient way.

July 20, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

TokTok Beauty

The quantity discount is added automatically and it overrides other coupon code, customers can not remove the code even when they do not want to use the quantity break discount, other than that, it is a good app and very functional. Customer service is average, they did not try to help at the beginning and not really dig into the problems.

July 13, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation and find a solution :)

Baby and Future

It works alright but is very limited on the free plan because you can only use it on one product. I thought it was one at the time so I deleted the one I was using it on to change it to another product, but then I got billed $28.95 anyways. However, I wrote an email to them because I felt like I was being wrongfully billed, and they made sure Shopify transferred the money back to me. Very good service!

July 13, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us anytime!

Exotiss

I have tried the app for few days, choosing the free plan (0$/month) then i have uninstalled the app but it still appears in my shopify monthly bill with 19.99$. Be careful before downloading this app !

Update : The after sale service has replied to my request and I have been refunded with 19.95$.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for letting us know about the problem! We've contacted you via email and we believe that the solution will be found :)

Gingerlining

Great customer service. The app didn't meet my specific needs and customer service didn't hesitate to reverse my charges. I would love to reinstall it again sometime.

July 8, 2020

Thank you! We are always glad to help so don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime :)

MyCleanerFace.com

Great app, although you will require assistance from rep, as it may not fit exactly. However, team is very efficient.

June 23, 2020

Thanks you :)
We always ready to assist so don't hesitate to contact us!

WineDiscounts.com

Great app and great customer service! I have a small feature request and will definitely bump them over to a 5 star if they can apply it. Otherwise, hands down I will recommend you to try them out!

June 11, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated ;)

Task Free PH

i like this app because it makes my customers buy more than they originally planned. I recommend this app

June 5, 2020

Hope it will keep making you money for a long long time!

Elite Vape & Botanicals

This app is perfect for the uses I needed. I use it to cover a varying degree of options With multi buy products and it works well.

May 7, 2020

Thank you :) We are glad that you've found the app that useful :)
Good luck to your business!

Previous 1 3